Fatal Error Message - Anyone else getting them today?

Featured Posts

PS and why have your words disappeared I wonder.

He didn't actually say anything.... (outside of the quote)

I've not experienced anything untoward - (touch wood), but will alert our technical staff

We will look into it.

Daniel

Nothing has changed recently, usage has not noticeably increased, and memory availability is good.

However we have increased the PHP memory allocation which should reduce the occurrence without any side effects.

Please report back if this is not the case.

Daniel

On a roll over recent minutes............

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8126464) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php on line 1015

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 17825792) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 28

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 18612224) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 1290

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 13107200) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 459

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8126464) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/session/publicSessions.php on line 1015

• 2 weeks later...

You've both got a bug ?

Don't worry about it - I am sure it was just a temporary glitch with this board rather than your own computers. I got the same message a few minutes ago but it soon cleared.

It amazes me that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often, considering the amount of traffic on here. It goes to show how reliable the software and bandwidth availablility must be. clapping.gif

It amazes me that this sort of thing doesn't happen more often, considering the amount of traffic on here. It goes to show how reliable the software and bandwidth availablility must be. clapping.gif

Yes, but the forum owner and his support team still like to see them reported.

I have certainly had a number of "out of memory" errors over the last couple of days.

Yes, but the forum owner and his support team still like to see them reported.

I have certainly had a number of "out of memory" errors over the last couple of days.

Yes please do keep reporting errors, ideally with an associated time, so that we can escalate with the hosting company...