Fatal Error Message - Anyone else getting them today?

Featured Posts

No, when I got the error, I clicked 'Refresh' and the page came up.

Yes that is what you would expect, you are reloading the page and just as you do so the error has coincidentally cleared.

Often if you re-fresh/reload the page the error persists or you get a blank page.

Or at least that is my understanding.

Yes that is what you would expect, you are reloading the page and just as you do so the error has coincidentally cleared.

Often if you re-fresh/reload the page the error persists or you get a blank page.

Or at least that is my understanding.

Perhaps I should have said refreshing appeared to sort it.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 14680064) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php on line 134

Timed at 17.05 today

Just got a series of them just now 09.33 First one said
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/initdata.php on line 219

Others were longer.

And several more 20 mins later.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

Just had a string of FEMs at 9.40 today 25/11. And having mega prob posting this reply: the posting screen just comes back.

I'm looking for a new host for the Braidbar Owners Group after Christmas (we're Yahoo refugees) but I'm not interested in this one, rubbish service.

Between 9:30 and 10 I couldn't get onto the forum at all

Clicking two different bookmarked links produced just a blank page. Going in through google got me to the home page but clicking on 'Enter The Forums' produced a fatal memory error message

Left it for half an hour and its ok now

Between 9:30 and 10 I couldn't get onto the forum at all

Clicking two different bookmarked links produced just a blank page. Going in through google got me to the home page but clicking on 'Enter The Forums' produced a fatal memory error message

Left it for half an hour and its ok now

Same thing here, but I thought it happened to me around 9 ish

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/extensions/coreExtensions.php on line 812

B~

25 November 2013 18:27:16 (BST) server time from Firefox - View page Info.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2359296) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 1019

Tech Crew:

• Hopefully, you have already raised a ticket with the ISP and with IP.Board - my (cheap) ISP (fasthostingdirect.co.uk) would fix this in a day or two.
  • Meanwhile, increase the memory allocation in php.ini (phpinfo() to see current setting) - not likely to fix anything but easy to do.
    PHP is only trying to use 2.26MB in this example so the problem is more likely to be with the server or the OS.
  • Check the php log files - much better than relying on sporadic user reports.
  • Google 'fatal error out of memory ip board'
  • Maybe, update to the latest (stable/compatible) versions of IP.Board, PHP and OS?
    Or back out the change that produced these errors!
  • If you are using IIS (unlikely but infamous for memory leaks) switch to Apache.
  • Eliminate the possibilty that a third party is pirating your server or shared servers.

HTH, Alan

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 574

Timed at 12.34 pm today

I also had one this afternoon, and one yesterday. They are rather tiresome - especially when one has typed a post, when one tries to post it, the Fatal Error turns up and eats the post.

Well press the 'back' button and your lost post will magically re-appear!

Now select and copy it to the clipboard before again attempting to post....

MtB