Fatal Error Message - Anyone else getting them today?

Featured Posts

I keep getting them on my own thread `a wee one`have all day and a few other when i was mooching about the site.

Modern tech stuff hey.

good work on the upkeep as said, i would like to think we all appreciate it.

#####

I am now closing this thread, with the move to the new host.

Any issues found can be posted in the below thread:http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=76910

Daniel

Edited by DHutch

Yep,, Ditto.

And my ONLY internet access is my HTC Smart phone.

I think it's just a problem that we are experienceing at the moment on mass so to say, and let's give full credit to the behind the scenes work that goes into this incredible platform that we all use,

Well done and Thank you to all the 'Hidden minions' !.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Yup it seems to be a new feature now that the database has been upgraded!

One way you may be able to reload the page properly is by typing Ctrl + F5. It has worked for me a few times.

Hi churchward, thank you very much for this tip, some topics worked if I waited long enough, but it was impossible to see a few others, but now that I know how to use your trick I can see these too.

Peter.

Hi churchward, thank you very much for this tip, some topics worked if I waited long enough, but it was impossible to see a few others, but now that I know how to use your trick I can see these too.

Peter.

Grand and your welcome.

Pressing Ctrl and F5 forces the web browser to reload all the page from the network rather than take stuff from the cache on your PC.

Grand and your welcome.

Pressing Ctrl and F5 forces the web browser to reload all the page from the network rather than take stuff from the cache on your PC.

Les than 10 mins after my happiness, nothing worked anymore, even waiting for 5 mins didn't bring me any luck.

But now I'm happy again, and hope it will stay that way, as since this morning everything seems to work fine again.

Peter.