Spotted on L&L today, what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bazza954

Featured Posts

Saw this coming past on the L&L this morning

IMG_0387_zps050e441c.jpg

It has a smiley face. I would capitalise on that.

I would have loved that when I was 18 or so.

Edited by Guest

There is several of them in London so it has quite a few friends on the system. There is one that has been on the visitor moorings at Kensall for over a month now and has it's own small scrap yard set up next to it on the towpath.

I also had to rescue one from the middle of the River Lea. When I asked a few people from surrounding moored boats to give me a hand to re-tie they told me not to brother as the owner only uses one pin so it floats off on its own ever day.

There is several of them in London so it has quite a few friends on the system. There is one that has been on the visitor moorings at Kensall for over a month now and has it's own small scrap yard set up next to it on the towpath.

I also had to rescue one from the middle of the River Lea. When I asked a few people from surrounding moored boats to give me a hand to re-tie they told me not to brother as the owner only uses one pin so it floats off on its own ever day.

Looks like it's tough enough to survive going over a weir ok! If I had it I'd just walk downstream every night until I found it again ;)

Given they drop them 150ft into the water from rigs I doubt he really needs all those tyre-fenders....

:)

MtB

Too many windows. Probably got a cassette bog as well. Naff.

I agree. Must be like cruisin' in a goldfish bowl.

HAY, nuffern wrong with cassette bogs!

MtB

I sit corrected.

You left the "h" out ;)

Saw this coming past on the L&L this morning

IMG_0387_zps050e441c.jpg

For some bizarre reason the more I look at that, the more I have taken to it. I think with a bit of artwork it could be quite amazing.