Featured Posts

I've been out for a year now building up my list of favourite mooring spots round Warwickshire, but I was just wondering where other people liked going too. I'm not sure how that is spam but ok

why is it spam...

because yet another thread is started with a question to embellish your website.

why not just use the search function as mentioned above to garner information, if you have a genuine query ask,but stop expecting this forum to be your wicanalipedia.

Tempted not to give away our favourite spots, and we've found new ones this year, but if I tell, we might never be able to get on them again!

Yep. I'm keeping quiet as well

Richard

Same here

smile.png

Yep. I'm keeping quiet as well

Richard

Tempted not to give away our favourite spots, and we've found new ones this year, but if I tell, we might never be able to get on them again!

I see where you are coming from haha, think i might have to go on a mission myself and discover more places that i like :D

why is it spam...

because yet another thread is started with a question to embellish your website.

why not just use the search function as mentioned above to garner information, if you have a genuine query ask,but stop expecting this forum to be your wicanalipedia.

Not just me then, this time.

I'm trying to work out why a school boy, with no boat, and with parents with no boat, needs to know the best mooring points.

Whilst I'm sure he has the greatest of intentions all his entries do have a "juvenile" feel to them.

Because he wants to gather information for his blog.

I'm not sure why I would want to read his blog as I've read his source of information already

Richard

Certainly not going to give away my favourite locations. Bit like the bit recently on "10 best secret beaches in Wales" - why would you tell other people about your favourite "secret" places?

Agree totally.

This year we missed out on one of our fave spots as it was full word must have got around.

Camden on a Friday night. Or Kings Cross.

I agree. It is an experience but don't expect to get to sleep before 2am. As an example of a way of enjoying yourself that is so far outside my experience it is unparalleled! The variety of ways that humans find to have fun is a source of wonder.

BTW I am moving this to General Boating. It is, after all, not unrelated to boating!

N

I agree. It is an experience but don't expect to get to sleep before 2am. As an example of a way of enjoying yourself that is so far outside my experience it is unparalleled! The variety of ways that humans find to have fun is a source of wonder.

BTW I am moving this to General Boating. It is, after all, not unrelated to boating!

N

Theo, bless you.

I've done "all nighters" in both spots - but would never actually moor there!