snowmaggedon starts

matty40s

Featured Posts

Been cool & clear all day here in Nottingham. We filled with diesel on the way here Wednesday and got 125kg Taybrite from the coalman's lorry this morning. Hope it doesn't turn nasty but if it does we are 200m from Sainsbury's and as well prepared as can be!

Do you have a permanent mooring in the marina? I am there until (probably) March but not living on-board.

Overcast on the Lincs coast. Virtually no wind at present (13.16hrs)and temperature has risen to the dizzy heights of 39.9°F Had the odd shower during the night, but no snow yet. Looking at the present data, I suspect Lincolnshire is going to get snow all day tomorrow!

Beautiful photo Dave. You were out early!

Ahh, if only that was true! I have to grudgingly admit it was a pic Chris took while out for her morning run!

Hope all is well with you up the 'road'.

Edited by dor

Light snow was forecast to begin at 02:00 here near Lincoln but it had already begun at 22:30 last night. Light covering this morning with wet patches showing on concrete and asphalt (though we've not been gritted on the estate where I live).

Its stopped for now but should begin again later this morning but should turn sleety later on. No more snow forecast after that till at least Wednesday

If it stays as forecast there shouldn't be any problems here