Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

just been load up with coal and gas today tomorrow hoping to get up to apsley stay there the night back down to ricky over the weekend

cant get in to london right now cos of a lock not working !!! :angry:

candle bridge N.B Archimdes

call 0797 3915 146 tom and james

running in out for london eve 2weeks

just been load up with coal and gas today tomorrow hoping to get up to apsley stay there the night back down to ricky over the weekend

cant get in to london right now cos of a lock not working !!! :angry:

candle bridge N.B Archimdes

call 0797 3915 146 tom and james

running in out for london eve 2weeks

which locks out, nothing on stoppages??

james dropped me some coal and deisel, and mentioned that denham deep lock is closed due to vandalism of the paddle gear... which is odd in its self as its 1/2 a mile walk from main road..

hence archimedes wallowing around ricky for a few days,,

james owned up that they are also now doing pump outs (when not frozen!) them not me

Ariel is being reloaded with coal and diesel on Friday but unfortunately it looks as though the boat won't be able to do it's usual round, so road deliveries only.

This weekend I'm covering between Stretford and Lymm - Tel: 07749 958303

Thanks

which locks out, nothing on stoppages??

denham deep lock is closed due to vandalism of the paddle

james dropped me some coal and deisel, and mentioned that denham deep lock is closed due to vandalism of the paddle gear... which is odd in its self as its 1/2 a mile walk from main road..

hence archimedes wallowing around ricky for a few days,,

james owned up that they are also now doing pump outs (when not frozen!) them not me

thanks denham deep lock hope to b open on the 14th so not going to b to long

archimedes now at king langley going up the g.u canal back in to london next week

With a gap in the stoppages (Bosley is now open & Northgate Staircase should have finished today) we're hoping to get a few miles under our belts over the next couple of weeks, ice allowing (about 3" here on the Macc summit). Our rough schedule is as follows:-

Sat 11th Feb - Sun 12th Feb: Oakgrove(Br 40 on the Macc) to Marple

Mon 13th - Thurs 16th Feb: Marple to Ellesmere Port via Kidsgrove, Wheelock, Middlewich, Nantwich & Chester

Fri 17th - Sun 19th Feb: Ellesmere Port to Preston Brook via Chester, Barbridge & Middlewich

Mon 20th - Tues 22nd Feb: River Weaver

Wed 23rd - Sun 26th Feb: Anderton to Marple via Middlewich, Wheelock, Kidsgrove & Macclesfield

Mon 28th: Marple to Oakgrove (Br 40 on the Macc)

If you're on our route & need solid fuel, logs, diesel, pumpout etc just give us a call or text on 07791345004.

The above schedule is our plan but may be subect to change, we'll have to see how the ice breaking goes in the morning!

:cheers: , Brian

Ariel is being reloaded with coal and diesel on Friday but unfortunately it looks as though the boat won't be able to do it's usual round, so road deliveries only.

This weekend I'm covering between Stretford and Lymm - Tel: 07749 958303

Thanks

how thick is the ice between stretford and lymm i am up in castleford its melting here and the trip boats are breaking it up between here and waters meet was hoping to get back to lymm sometime this week before i get a letter from peel for overstaying

Archimedes left Ricky this morning, heading towards London.

we made it to london ice was bad down at wide water lock now . I am at king cross going to load up today with 10ton run out of coal gas and diesel then going done to bow ans lime house ..

if you need any think plz call me on 0787 3915 146

coal start from £9.00 ..... 25GK A BAG

PUMP OUT FROM £15 thats if its not ice up :blush:

Hi all,

I was having a play around last night and ended up with this, that I've stuck online...

The Fuel Boat Directory

By no means comprehensive, as I've not even finished off a few bits and bobs yet, just wanted to share the link to see what people thought?

Thanks

Ah, knew there was a reason for the photo's!!

very good, will there be an update slot for the carriers to give a two week plan or similar??

Not sure what you mean Matty?

The carriers could use the same online form as everyone else to update?

what I meant, and didn't explain very well...

The front page - will that have a slot that says for example...

Delivering River Lea and Stort Feb 18-23

Delivering limehouse to Litle venice 25-27

and can that be updated from the comments box, or do the comments go somewhere else?