Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Looks great to me Liam. And the comments fields would allow people to post changes of contact details etc.

Might there be a moderation issue, to stop people posting derogatory or libellous comments?

Yeah, I did think of that last night, thanks for the reminder! I'm looking at setting up captcha for the forms over the next few days.

Has anyone seen Liz Skinner (Indus & Pictor) recently. Hoping to chug down to the Lee tomorrow and could do with some gas and a splash of diesel.

liz here with me she loading up tomorrow at kings cross but i think she going out west

archimedes loading up with some gas and then i am off down to limehouse

any one needs any think plz call 0797 3915 146

liz here with me she loading up tomorrow at kings cross but i think she going out west

archimedes loading up with some gas and then i am off down to limehouse

any one needs any think plz call 0797 3915 146

Cheers

Edited by PiRSqwared

Hi, just to let people know that sadly my Mum passed away last week & we've had to reschedule / curtail our deliveries with Alton. Customer have been very kind & supportive which has really helped. Normal service will be resumed on Saturday & Sunday 25/26th Feb when we will be delivering on the Macc from Oakgrove nr Macc through to Marple.

Cheers, Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Begin forwarded message:

Hi all. Hopelessly behind schedule now what with the ice and then my starter motor etc but I'm back up and running. Just waiting for a fuel delivery then heading up to Hertford, hopefully today. Getting more coal towards the end of the week then Will fly like the wind back through London towards Brentford where nobody has seen me in ages (sorry guys). Should be there in just over a week. Then a more leisurely trip back through town. Do let me know what you need asap but if its not urgent i Will deliver on my way back from Brentford. Hope you're all enjoying this fantastic weather! And to those of you who owe me money, please can you pay, today? Thanks Liz on Indus

if any one needs any think in london i am about for the next 3days tomorrow going down to limehouse

all coal in 25kg bags and we now do pump outs as well

N.B Archimedes london coal boat

call me on 07973915146 james or tom

and now i take card as well .............. :rolleyes:

Alton is delivering on the Macclesfield summit & Upper Peak Forest Canal over the next few days. We set of from Oakgrove Br49 on the Macc this morning heading to Bugsworth & Whaley Bridge.

If you need supplies just give us a call or text on 07791345004.

Cheers, Brian

Ariel is running between Stretford and Lymm over the weekend, and then will be running along the Northern T&M and onto the River Weaver.

Phone or text orders to 07748 958303.

Thanks