Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

A beautiful bit of night boating has got Royalty Fuels' Victoria to Wheaton Aston, ready for the trip into Market Drayton tomorrow. Call 07414 707 110 if you need coal in the area. Cheers.

StrettonCuttingAtNight3.jpg

Hope your new business venture goes really well for you Mike.

Darren

Thanks, so do I, otherwise I'll be very hungry :lol:

We're now back on the Bridgewater Canal after passing along the Manchester Ship Canal into Salford Quays.

After reloading over Thursday and Friday with coal, smokeless fuels and diesel, we'll be heading through Stretford and Sale on Friday afternoon/evening, on Saturday we'll be through Dunham, Lymm and Grappenhall and on Sunday we'll be passing through Stockton Heath, Walton, Moore to Preston Brook. If you need anything, please contact us on the usual number 07748 958303.

Thanks, Liam.

Victoria_NorburyMorning.jpg

Victoria will be heading south on the Shropshire Union this Sunday from Norbury heading to Penkridge. This is my last run in the area before the stoppage at Lock 40 near Teddesley will stop me reaching the area until the 8th December. If you need any coal please call 07414 707 110 to arrange a delivery, or stop me as I go past (BTW, extra discounts for purchasing more than 15 bags at once).

Cheers,

Mike

Below is our planned schedule for November:-

Wed 31st Oct - Fri 2nd Nov: Oakgrove Br49 Macc to Chester via Kidsgrove, Middlewich & Nantwich

Sat 3rd: Delivering Blue Ball Breweries Beers to Canalside pubs in Chester

Sun 4th: Chester to Ellesmere Port, return

Mon 5th - Thurs 8th: Chester to Oakgrove Br49 Macc via Barbridge, Middlewich & Kidsgrove.

Thurs 8th pm: Road deliveries around Macclesfield & surrounding area

Fri 9th: Road deliveries to areas effected by T&M breach including Anderton, Northwich, Barnton & River Weaver

Sat 10th - Sun 11th: Oakgrove Br 49 Macc to Marple, Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth

Mon 12th - Tues 13th: Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth to Oakgrove Br 49 Macc

Thurs 15th: Road deliveries to Hyde, Ashton & Manchester Piccadilly

Thurs 22nd: Road deliveries around Macclesfield & surrounding area

Fri 23rd : Road deliveries to areas effected by T&M breach including Anderton, Northwich, Barnton & River Weaver

Sat 24th - Sun 25th: Oakgrove Br 49 Macc to Marple, Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth

Mon 26th - Tues 27th: Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth to Oakgrove Br 49 Macc

Wed 28th - Sun 2nd Dec: Oakgrove Br 49 Macc to Chester via Kidsgrove, Middlewich & Nantwich.

Please note the above schedule is our plan but it may vary dependant on traffic, customer volumes & stoppages & ice. So if you need supplies or have any question please give us a call or text on 07791345004 to ensure delivery.

Just went past Baron at the reed beds Lee bridge road. Not the most friendly/communicative of traders...we always prefer to spend money on the cut, but made an exception in his case!

That wont have been Pete then... maybe you got them on a bad day, I have never had any problems at all.

Bridgewater deliveries...

Hi all, we're heading back later on today as we're reloading with diesel tomorrow morning. We'll be delivering in Sale on Friday afternoon. On Saturday morning we're heading upto Worsley where we'll wind and then head back across into Manchester (Castlefield) for Saturday afternoon. Please call us on the usual number, 07748 958303, if you need any supplies.

Thanks

Longford Canal Services

This weekend(24th/25th Nov) Alton will be delivering through Macclesfield, Poynton, Marple, Bugsworth to Whaley Bridge. Then next we'll be through Congleton, Kidsgrove, Middlewich, Nantwich to Chester.

If you need coal, diesel, pumpout etc just give us a call on 07791345004.

Cheers, Brian

561585_338343162931213_386013402_n.jpg

It was foggy this morning when I left Stone, but by the time I reached the top of Meaford the light wind had blown it all away. I reached Stoke nice and early, just as the rain started to fall, and I'm now moored up near the Toby Carvery (and completely full!). I'm heading back to the Stone/Meaford pound tomorrow, so if anyone wants any smokeless coal then give me a shout. Cheers,

Mike

07414 707 110

http://www.facebook.com/nb.Victoria

This Saturday I'm running from Sale through Stretford and into Manchester (Castlefield) on the Bridgewater Canal.

We'll be returning back to Sale later on in the day. Please contact me on the usual number of 07748 958303 to avoid disappointment by missing me.

Liam

Below is our Alton's planned schedule for December 2012:-

Wed 31st Oct - Fri 2nd Nov: Oakgrove Br49 Macc to Chester via Kidsgrove, Middlewich & Nantwich

Sat 1st - Sun 2nd: Barbridge to Chester, return

Mon 3rd - Tues 4th: Barbridge to Acton Bridge via Middlewich & Anderton

Wed 5th - Thurs 6th: Acton Bridge to Oakgrove Br49 Macc via Anderton, Middlewich, Kidsgrove, & Congleton

Fri 7th pm: Road deliveries around Macclesfield & surrounding area

Sat 8th - Sun 9th: Oakgrove Br 49 Macc to Marple, Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth

Mon 10th - Tues 11th: Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth to Marple & Oakgrove Br 49 Macc

Thurs 13th - Fri 14th: Road deliveries to Hyde, Ashton-under-Lyne, Droylesden & Manchester Piccadilly

Mon 17th - Thurs 20th: Last Road deliveries before Christmas, around Macclesfield, Congleton, Kidsgrove, Middlewich, Nantwich, Chester, Anderton, Northwich, & River Weaver

Fri 21st - Sat 22nd: Oakgrove Br 49 Macc to Marple, Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth

Sun 23rd - Mon 24th: Whaley Bridge & Bugsworth to Marple & Oakgrove Br 49 Macc

Tues 25th - Wed 2nd Jan: Closed for Christmas Holidays .

Please note the above schedule is our plan but it may vary dependant on traffic, customer volumes & stoppages & ice. So if you need supplies or have any question please give us a call or text on 07791345004 to ensure delivery.