Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

You wait all week for a coal boat, then two turn up at once! :lol:

Jay on Archimedes chats with Phil on Hyperion as they take a break from servicing customers at Apsley this lunch time.

Both should be on their way South towards London again by now.

IMG_0957.jpg

James on archiemedes...just rang me for a chat....he will be at bulls bridge this evening 21:30 ish..quick stop at tesco then up the paddington arm,calling at spikes bridge mooring( nb kingfisher).

stopping tonight engineers wharf.....then wedneday into london

saw liz today on indus heading westbound towrds kings cross

Edited by sheriff

James on archiemedes...just rang me for a chat....he will be at bulls bridge this evening 21:30 ish..quick stop at tesco then up the paddington arm,calling at spikes bridge mooring( nb kingfisher).

stopping tonight engineers wharf.....then wedneday into london

saw liz today on indus heading westbound towrds kings cross

all right there boy

Ariel will be travelling from Sale to Lymm this Friday afternoon. on Saturday we're doing a return trip from Lymm through Grappenhall, Stockton Heath and Walton.

Phone or text Liam on 07748 958303 or find me on Facebook

Thanks

Liam

We have loaded Alton with coal, diesel and other supplies ready for weekend. It is now sleeting on the Macc. We are leaving tomorrow morning from br 49 Oakgrove heading through Macc, Bollington and Poynton. Sunday to Marple, Disley, Whaley and Bugsworth and returning Mon/Tues. If u nd supplies just call or txt Brian and Ann Marie on 07791345004.

Hyperion loading coal at Red Lion today before heading north to Berkhamsted.

Phil - 07415 298381

M&P Canal Carrying Company

Hi Phil!

Welcome to the forum! Much better if you tell people where you are going to be yourself, rather than us just giving reported sightings!

That's what quite a few of the fuel boats in other parts of the country are now doing.

Archimedes fuel boat just leaving Kensal heading westbound

cheques are accpeted for those who asks.

also card reader .

have a nice day

update

for those who have just pm me.

Archimedes is still heading westbound approaching Greenford,,very busy..

Edited by sheriff

May be adding an ice breaking implement in the morning, before heading towards Bathampton, via Claverton. Most coal now spoken for, but some still available, as we'll as gas.

0791)9487198

May be adding an ice breaking implement in the morning, before heading towards Bathampton, via Claverton. Most coal now spoken for, but some still available, as we'll as gas.

0791)9487198

0791)9487198

0791)9487198

Do we take that as two ice breaking implements??? :rolleyes:

All credit to all the fuel boats that keep on moving when it gets shitty. I remember last winter when Baron couldn't get out of Brentford because of the thickness of the ice, carried on via wagon deliveries.

Do we take that as two ice breaking implements??? :rolleyes:

All credit to all the fuel boats that keep on moving when it gets shitty. I remember last winter when Baron couldn't get out of Brentford because of the thickness of the ice, carried on via wagon deliveries.

Ahh, still getting the hang of this. New fandagled tablet... :-)

Archimedes fuel boat just leaving Kensal heading westbound

cheques are accpeted for those who asks.

also card reader .

have a nice day

update

for those who have just pm me.

Archimedes is still heading westbound approaching Greenford,,very busy..

now archimedes at hays stopping for the night ...... :rolleyes:

Yes, a big thank you to the guys and gals who serve us. Archimedes just left us, and I'm freezing after being out there for 15 minutes! Brrr.

yea was a cold night we done about 2 more hr boating that night

thanks for the job see you soon