Photos of your boat.

DHutch

Featured Posts

Daniel, I think its a good idea for those who might be interested. To link a member's boat to their name would be of added interest to us at least.

P.S. Where you moored on the Shroppie last week quite close to the entrance of the Llangollen?

Mike

She's looking very smart with her fresh paint on and with her (often missing on other boats) anchor-winch.

Peter.

I like the idea of the anchor-winch, especially on a heavy widebeam, it makes sense!

Mike

Edited by Doorman

dscf4082r.jpg

This is our boat being slipped back into the water at Aqueduct Marina following grit blasting and blacking. We could not recommend the people here any higher!

Mike

Is this what you wanted?

dscf4082r.jpg

you were so close, you need to do this

[img=the address of the image]

My Hero! Tim, if ever you're near the Shroppie Fly in Audlem, give us a shout and there'll be a pint of falling down water waiting for you at the bar :cheers:

Mike

Edited by Doorman

My Hero! Tim, if ever you're near the Shroppie Fly in Audlem, give us a shout and there'll be a pint of falling down water waiting for you at the bar :cheers:

Mike

Bath is quite distance from there, but cheers. I shall instead enjoy the warm fuzz of helping someone out.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's Ariel only a couple or so days after I bought the boat, on the way home on the Bridgewater from Stockton on the GU...

001.jpg

And here's a relatively recent shot, took in October of this year... Kerry (Kez) on the tiller.

(The cameras and the footballs are for the filming of Wayne Rooney's Street Striker)

012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a nice job, keep the faith :rolleyes:

many thanks for your kind words..its built from scrap plate from a ship building yard.its 12..6..5..5..with a 30" draft and steel engine room bulk heads. i fitted a lister hrw4 marine which was perfect when installed.some fool(me) left water in it over the years so there is some frost damage to the engine and three valves had seized into the heads.its all rebuilt now and running again...

22112010126.jpg

23112010128.jpg

23112010130.jpg

hi folks, im new on the forum and thought i'd share a photo of my tug.i built it six years ago and havnt really touched it sinse.due to a break up im going to finish it and live aboard...happy days

22112010124.jpg

What a beauty.

Good luck in the future, I'm sure you'll love your new life aboard, we certainly do! :)