Jen has already answered, I would just add that I was just suggesting more or less the cheapest fogstar to give you something to consider, you mentioned the 300ah fogstar, which would give a far greater capacity than 3 x 110AH lead acids. You would have a usable capacity of between 240 and nearly 300AH depending on how far you wanted to discharge the lithiums compared to say 165AH for the lead acids to 50%. Think about what this means. You may no longer need to run your engine for an hour a day if your moored up for few days, because lithiums don't care if you discharge to low levels, 20% is often quoted, but you can go lower, without too much risk and they don't care if you leave them like that. Because they charge more efficiently, a few hours cruising will more than likely see them fully charged. You don't have to spend hours getting the last bit of charge in unlike LAs. You could start with one 105Ah fog star and add another later on, up to 4 I think with fogstar drift batteries. I'm not saying this is the "right" way, I just think you ought to consider it, you might still decide 3 lead acids suits your needs and current circumstances and nothing wrong with that, it's clearly the easiest, cheapest and "safe" option, but the cost difference to go Lithiums is not that great anymore.