Yes, the releasing on bail would suggest that it wasn't what it first seemed, bearing in mind that you can be held, pre-charge, under terrorism offences for up to 14 days (as opposed to the absolute maximum under PACE, and with Magistrates Authority, of just 4 days). I would suggest that they were probably up to no good but it would also seem that Trump's assertion that,"We had them under investigation. They were looking to do big damage to our fort, and working with the British worked out great. We had them under view for a long time and we got them......" is, to put it politely, somewhat inaccurate (or in the vernacular, total bollocks!!). Why does Trump insist upon having an opinion on everything, even when he doesn't know what he is talking about (like most of the time). I'm kind of hoping that the current Drumcree standoff in Northern Ireland is unconnected with his ill thought out comments regarding a 'United Ireland', but I'm not sure. Perhaps Trump should take note of the old adage,"...Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt....."