Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Moorings

Featured Posts

Hi guys I'm looking for a mooring with a little land/patch of grass anything like that,it only needs to be a small patch, my Mrs wants to take her chickens with her you see,around an hour or so of Wolverhampton,ideally on a marina

Thanks

Try Wheaton Aston, mooring just pass the village, think maybe some mooring there suit you

Chickens grub and scrabble around all the time, disturbing plants. They will ruin a flower bed.

THey re around on the GU and there is one on Aylesbury arm but they rarely come up and when they do are snapped up in minutes , Suggest you identify them get to know the landlords and get on waiting lists , maybe a lenghty wait though I am afraid

Hi guys I'm looking for a mooring with a little land/patch of grass anything like that,it only needs to be a small patch, my Mrs wants to take her chickens with her you see,around an hour or so of Wolverhampton,ideally on a marina

Thanks

I suppose the West side of Nottingham is too far away ?

Mooring with land and a 'summer-house' for sale on the side of the River Trent.

Probably worth it if there is a good bit of land though...wouldn't want to be all cooped up ;-)

Just wait until that nice Mr Athy gets here. He'll come up with loads of chicken puns.

He's at the top of the pecking order where such things are concerned, don'tcher know!

He's always crowing about it...

Just wait until that nice Mr Athy gets here. He'll come up with loads of chicken puns.

He's at the top of the pecking order where such things are concerned, don'tcher know!

He's always crowing about it...

Athy? He'll have to contend with me. From scratch, I'll lay bets I shell get eggsactly ten chicken puns in one sentence and pullet off without fowl play, old cock, no yolk, if allowed a subordinate claws to knock him off his perch.

This boat was on the Coventry a couple of years ago - they had their own floating chicken coop - the owner had a small roll of chicken wire that he put on the grass verge to create a small run, and the chickens had a little ramp to walk down to get to it.

IMG_1007_zps4wbsiuja.jpg

• Greenie 1

This boat was on the Coventry a couple of years ago - they had their own floating chicken coop - the owner had a small roll of chicken wire that he put on the grass verge to create a small run, and the chickens had a little ramp to walk down to get to it.

IMG_1007_zps4wbsiuja.jpg

Still about i think, sure i spotted it up the ashby over the summer.

IMG_1007_zps4wbsiuja.jpg

So would this be a chicken butty?

• Greenie 1

Thanks

Dont know if its close enough but there are loads of moorings up the Shropshire Union that may suit, this one was for sale

post-261-0-76802000-1474405968_thumb.jpg

Dont know if its close enough but there are loads of moorings up the Shropshire Union that may suit, this one was for sale

When was that photo taken?