vexatious. .....

Featured Posts

Yup, but you get the drift.

(Spelling correction is bad form BTW)

Not when it's a rehash of a rehash of a thread which is causing the mods and owner some difficulty. Under the circumstances I'd say it's vexatious rehashing. In accordance with NM's latest, why not just allow a little while for the position and rules of this game to be established by Dan?

• Greenie 4

Not when it's a rehash of a rehash of a thread which is causing the mods and owner some difficulty. Under the circumstances I'd say it's vexatious rehashing. In accordance with NM's latest, why not just allow a little while for the position and rules of this game to be established by Dan?

Exactly...

And now he has tied somebody else up..

As I said vexatious.....

He's lovin' it.....

Dan ought to consider the vexatious constant complaints against Nigel and Allen on here by a couple of posters , was it the mods who first took exception to the threads by Nigel or did others put in complaints after they became overly concerned.

I think we all ought to give Dan a bit of time and space think about this. And because he actually has a life outside of the internet (Jealous? Moi?) , things might not be actioned immediately.

And what RWLP says. If it's that urgent or important to you, what's stopping anyone hosting a discussion themselves?

Edited by Lady Muck

I find myself delighted to finally be in a position to give nicknorman one of those ‘green’ accolades.

Martin, why don't you email the mods and see if they can change the thread title to correct your spelling/typing error?

No need it seems they already have without being asked, thanks mods.

For someone that thinks

Agreed, if I was a mod on here I would have removed the thread purely on the basis it was just so bloody boring..

and

Feel free to find it interesting......if it gets put back up...

is it not a bit strange that the same person not only posts probably 20% of the posts on the subsequent thread and then starts a new thread when the last one gets locked........

Edited by matty40s
  • Greenie 1

For someone that thinks

Agreed, if I was a mod on here I would have removed the thread purely on the basis it was just so bloody boring..

and

Feel free to find it interesting......if it gets put back up...

is it not a bit strange that the same person not only posts probably 20% of the posts on the subsequent thread and then starts a new thread when the last one gets locked........

Not really whilst I don't find the subject interesting I find the motives behind it very interesting - as I said I used to deal with people like this in my working life.

That reminds me of a Sally Ash comment at a boaters meeting where she was trying to railroad something disastrous through and met a lot of knowledgable, intelligent and passionate responses.

"We're (BW collective) not used to dealing with people like you!"

It may do - however my context in using the term is different. My reference was to a very very small group of people who seemed to delight in making a nuisance of themselves. I guess there was less than a handful I came across in my whole career. That is different from a larger collective which is what I take your post as referring to.

It was rare but ultimately we had the ability within our complaints procedure to disengage with them and cease responding in any way. I don't know if CRT are able to invoke the same.

Edited by The Dog House

Can anyone summarise in a sentence or two what this is all about? unsure.png

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

It's all about opening a thread here that allows those that can't just leave it alone and want to go on and on and on and on about another thread that has been closed by the mods.

Will that do?

• Greenie 1

From a quick skim it seems that someone has a bone to pick with CaRT (rightly or wrongly) related to a court case and the forum is ending up serving as a platform in some way...

Might it be better if they started a blog on the web and linked to it from a forum post? Would make life much easier for Dan as any possible future legal implications won't impact on the forum.

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

Edited by smileypete
  • Greenie 2