He came, he saw, he surrenered.

Caprifool

Featured Posts

I'm here, boat/cat sitting in Brentford. I know now that neither pumpouts or portapottys smell like flowers. I've seen small boats, big boats, shiny boats and tatty boats. I have listened to the silence at night. Only to be woken up by duck beaks nibbeling at the side right by my ear. The closeness to the elements. My hand clutching the keys while my brain goes "don't drop keys, don't drop keys, don't drop......." while walking home in the dark. I have cooked. And done the washing up. Made a mess of my self while filling the coal bucket. And taken a shower to clean the worst of it off. Not met a single boater though. Everyone seems to be out when I'm in. And vise versa. Uhm.....what ells? Ah, Yes.....the stove hasn't been out, yet.

In short, I'm loving it!

Edited by Caprifool

I'm here, boat/cat sitting in Brentford. I know now that neither pumpouts or portapottys smell like flowers. I've seen small boats, big boats, shiny boats and tatty boats. I have listened to the silence at night. Only to be woken up by duck beaks nibbeling at the side right by my ear. The closeness to the elements. My hand clutching the keys while my brain goes "don't drop keys, don't drop keys, don't drop......." while walking home in the dark. I have cooked. And done the washing up. Made a mess of my self while filling the coal bucket. And taken a shower to clean the worst of it off. Not met a single boater though. Everyone seems to be out when I'm in. And vise versa. Uhm.....what ells? Ah, Yes.....the stove hasn't been out, yet.

In short, I'm loving it!

Welcome, Have a good time.

Leo.

I believe you will find your daughters are perfectly safe! ;)

I was going to post that but hung back in case of causing offence...but on reflection I'm sure from previous posts he would be OK... :unsure:

His long-ship must have rowed up the Thames in the early hours of the morning, Loaded down with

a cargo of IKEA crates instead of violent savage horned helmet wearing raiders, Hell bent on rape

and pillage.

(Vikings never worn horded helmets, Totally useless in combat)

Firesprite

In the rainy Fens

• Greenie 1

In short, I'm loving it!

Good for you, I hope you didn't buy a return ticket, that would be such a waste.

I must say that I enjoyed this read as much as the whole week here. Cheers to all of you! I have now met a few boaters. They seem to pop their heads out on week ends :) I have also this morning made sacrifice (on my knees) to the mighty god of electrics. Why do they put the card slot so low?! It's our last night tonight. But there will be others.

I must say that I enjoyed this read as much as the whole week here. Cheers to all of you! I have now met a few boaters. They seem to pop their heads out on week ends :) I have also this morning made sacrifice (on my knees) to the mighty god of electrics. Why do they put the card slot so low?! It's our last night tonight. But there will be others.

Glad you had a good time boat sitting - boating activity does increase generally at weekends as those at work obviously come down to their moorings and either stay on the boat or take it out for a short run.

Glad you enjoyed your stay Cap. Visit us again.

Regards Bizzard. :cheers: