Christmas Greetings

Doorman

Featured Posts

Merry Christmas everyone- hope you have a really good one. First xmas on our boat but don't feel christmas spirit at all for some reason?! And I usually love Christmas!! Ahhh well - thanks for all your help over the last few months getting this place sorted!

You must have missed the broadcast of the Nine Lessons &carols from Kings' Cambridge (radio 4). Sets me up for Christmas, & I'm Muslim.

Wassalaam & happy Christmas.

taslim.

Greetings all!

Just off for our Christmas Day cruise. Up to Barbridge, then back down through Nantwich. Toasted bacon & mushroom butties for lunch, then back home for the full blowout (venison wellington this year!).

Best wishes to one and all (yes, even you).

Dave

Greetings all!

Just off for our Christmas Day cruise. Up to Barbridge, then back down through Nantwich. Toasted bacon & mushroom butties for lunch, then back home for the full blowout (venison wellington this year!).

Best wishes to one and all (yes, even you).

Dave

What taste you have! Bacon and mushrooms in a sandwich is a winning combination.

That was breakfast today though. For our main meal we're having probably the lowest "carbon footprint" dinner we've ever had: potatoes and parsnips from our garden, turkey breast from the farm next door (we could hear the turkeys walking about behind our garden fence until their sudden silence a couple of weeks ago), brussels sprouts grown in Outwell 2 miles away.

I suppose the gravy granules may have been made in Ethiopia, but one can't win 'em all.