Anyone got any snow yet?

Scooby

Featured Posts

You wouldn't have liked getting woken up at 2am as they dropped bags of coal on your roof! Actually I think they had run out by then!

Mike

Errr 1.10am when they went through Mike and I was awake !!!!

A phone call or text that evening would have sorted it ??

Still Dave W is bringing it back to us.........

You can either go boating or you can sell coal !!!

*grump mode off*

Chris

This massive bluey-grey cloud just showed up and dumped a 2 minute blizzard on us. Now the good news. It's heading for France :lol::lol:

So, all the French will be putting aside their onions and bicycles and will be having a day off school saying, "Zut Alors", and lobbing snowballs at each other, whilst we trudge to work in the drizzle. How is that good news?

So, all the French will be putting aside their onions and bicycles and will be having a day off school saying, "Zut Alors", and lobbing snowballs at each other, whilst we trudge to work in the drizzle. How is that good news?

Tough titty on you mate I work in a nice central heated classroom! As for the snowballs. If it's been raining and someone picks up a cup full of water from a puddle and chucks it over you they get punched. If it's been snowing and some retard picks up a handfull and chuck it at you that's funny. How does that work then? :lol:

It has just started snowing here... nothing all day but in the past 15 minutes it has come down very heavily for 10 minutes. It's now slowed down a lot and is just the odd flake.

I'm going to move Ariel into town in about 1 hour, should be fun! :lol:

Yes we've had snow and sleet up here in Cleveland but strangely no 'king grit on the roads so I've seen two RTA's already this afternoon.

Don't the council watch the bluddy forecast.....

Blizzardy here in Manchester city centre, yay I now have the perfect excuse to wimp out of going to the Halle Winter Wonderland Symphony with the MB - too cold, am going home.

Yep I'm not too far from you really... heading up towards your direction soon too.

Yep I'm not too far from you really... heading up towards your direction soon too.

Don;t forget to keep a lookout, though I work in central mancheser, Jy Praat twak is moored in Hyde. Have a safe trip.

There has been snow here in Pulborough and it is settling up on the South Downs.

I do hope I'm 'snowed in' so I can't get to do my volunteer bit at Horsham CAB as I have lots of work to do finishing off some chopping/bread/cheese boards to sell at Pulborough Farmers Market on Saturday - where stupidly I have an outside stall. :lol:

I left my house in Upwell about 2.30 this afternoon to walk to the village shops (about a mile away) and back. The sun was shining. By the time I got half way there hail had started, whipped horizontally by the strong wind. I was well muffled up apart from my face which, by the time I got to the shops, was smarting from the hailstones. I walked back with the wind and hail behind me, which was a little more comfortable. By the time I got home the sun was shining agin.

It was then that I remembered that I had left the washing on the line as it had seemed to be good drying weather.