Land

Yvonne samosa

Featured Posts

If its canalside land you want then join the queue, probably hunderds of boaters and thousands of wannabee boaters having the same dream.

A plot of land canalside does not guarantee that mooring is possible (many canals are shallow on the off side) or that CRT will grant permission.

A local land owner does keep trying to sell me a plot of land (up North) but I suspect he has read articles about moorings in London bringing in big money and has an optimistic view of what his land is worth.

1 hour ago, dmr said:

If its canalside land you want then join the queue, probably hunderds of boaters and thousands of wannabee boaters having the same dream.

A plot of land canalside does not guarantee that mooring is possible (many canals are shallow on the off side) or that CRT will grant permission.

A local land owner does keep trying to sell me a plot of land (up North) but I suspect he has read articles about moorings in London bringing in big money and has an optimistic view of what his land is worth.

Maybe he's right - I know of some canalside plots in the North that are going for in excess of £100K. They do have mooring rights and water laid on.

3 minutes ago, magnetman said:

Mars might be an option. Some canals apparently and heavy lift transport could be available if you know the right people and don't mind it exploding .

https://lunarembassy.com/product/buy-land-on-mars/

Not expensive. 

Not a scam either. Oh no, definitely not.

Oddly, the Martians don't seem to be involved in these sales in any way. You'd think they might want (at least some of) the proceeds! 

I imagine humans have already disenfranchised the Martians by blocking their super oxyfilter indraw life support systems as well as cutting the power. 

They can probably no longer communicate. There was some suggestion they had taken some humans hostage but apparently it was old gits and therefore expendable. 

4 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

How small ?

Purpose ? (leisure, keeping pigs, residential caravan parking ?

Water side / Roadside / Access ?

Just enough to moor our boat 45ft when we finish going round the canals! Just wanted to see whats out there! By the way the name is a Indian food but a Spanish name! I or we are real!

• Greenie 1