CRT / Bridgewater Canal Agreement

David Mack

Featured Posts

Recently the information has been put on the CaRT website and includes the following:-

Booking instructions (for boats based on the Bridgewater Canal wishing to access the Trust's waterways)

Booking instructions (for boats based on the Trust's Waterways wishing to access the Bridgewater Canal)

On 21/04/2021 at 19:49, ditchcrawler said:

What happens to you if you don't book and just go?

And what about those of us with no onboard internet? I'm just going to ignore it and stick to the time limit. The sign says you only need a permit if you are going to exceed.

When I used the online booking system it wouldn’t let you book on the day. You had to book at least one day in advance. Also it used to ask for the exit date as well, but I see this has now been dropped.

16 hours ago, Pie Eater said:

Recently the information has been put on the CaRT website and includes the following:-

Booking instructions (for boats based on the Bridgewater Canal wishing to access the Trust's waterways)

Booking instructions (for boats based on the Trust's Waterways wishing to access the Bridgewater Canal)

https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/media/original/43721-boaters-instructions-for-booking-a-passage-on-the-bridgewater-canal.pdf?v=ebc49c