Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Alan Ashe

You wouldn't believe it

Featured Posts

Hello all Alan here of rainbow

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for advice, comets about the theft of my engine,

Today still with no engine can't move so anyway down to check boat and would you believe me 4 little shits on my boat,I caught 3 of them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you respected their right to express themselves and took account of their poor life experience before judging them ....

 

  • Greenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jonathanA said:

I hope you respected their right to express themselves and took account of their poor life experience before judging them ....

 

I assumed he would have treated them in a Christian manner ... and baptised them to wash away their sins! :giggles:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like children.......done in batter, with a few chips.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

I like children.......done in batter, with a few chips.....

 

iu.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I showed the greatest of restraint,the power of a man,and got justice, I put there picture on line an got a call of 1 there dad's decent man he persuaded me he would make them pay

  • Greenie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

I like children.......done in batter, with a few chips.....

 

 

 

When walking my reactive rescue GSD, Zeus, I often get the worried mothers of young children asking if he likes children.

 

My stock answer is "yes, but he couldn't manage a whole one" 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cuthound said:

 

When walking my reactive rescue GSD, Zeus, I often get the worried mothers of young children asking if he likes children.

 

My stock answer is "yes, but he couldn't manage a whole one" 😂

My answer used to be "No, the bones get stuck in her teeth"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I pointed out to a GSD owner last week, our 2kg Yorkie could kill a GSD. She’d get stuck in its throat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cuthound said:

 

When walking my reactive rescue GSD, Zeus, I often get the worried mothers of young children asking if he likes children.

 

My stock answer is "yes, but he couldn't manage a whole one" 😂

At least the mothers ask you!

 

We tend to just get their little darlings prodding and poking at Syds face unannounced!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Naughty Cal said:

At least the mothers ask you!

 

We tend to just get their little darlings prodding and poking at Syds face unannounced!

 

I'm a firm beleiver that potential new parents and dog owners should have to pass a test before being allowed to have them.

 

Whilst 80% would pass without effort it would weed out the numpties who.shouldn't be allowed children or pets.

Edited by cuthound
To remove a random number that preceded my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cuthound said:

 

I'm a firm beleiver that potential new parents and dog owners should have to pass a test before being allowed to have them.

 

Whilst 80% would pass without effort it would weed out the numpties who.shouldn't be allowed children or pets.

Fully agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.