Photos of other members boats.

AllanW

Featured Posts

Lovely little tug :)

I am now a little bit intrigued as the towing hook looks a bit high up.

Is that where it was originally?

I suppose it is at it seems to also have the rope guide or whatever it is called to stop the rope snagging

Lovely little tug smile.png

I am now a little bit intrigued as the towing hook looks a bit high up.

Is that where it was originally?

I suppose it is at it seems to also have the rope guide or whatever it is called to stop the rope snagging

Yes, all the steelwork is as original. apart from the after towing bow (just ahead of the stern grating) which was missing when I got the boat, it had been replaced with a much bigger hideous thing which I took off. (edit - and the stern fairleads which are also missing, I've been looking for some the

right size ever since) I'm in two minds whether or not to replace it as per original, it could to some extent be a nuisance.

UFrH928.gif

Tim

Edited by Timleech

No sign of Millie

20141024_124942_zpstfx0skx2.jpg

Yep, definitely not us smile.png

That was one of our neighbours - you'd only just passed us with considerably more roof furniture but without the impressive foliage in the cratch.

Edited by Ange

• 1 month later...

Just passing through , was going to leave today but with the rain I will leave it until tomorrow as it's going to be the best day weather wise, booked in festival park marina for a week going to see our daughter & grand kids

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good Afternoon Big Col & Mark99

I gave your wife a big wave as we passed, but didn't see you about hope your out enjoying the sunshine :)

Sorry Mark 99 - we were already past you before I caught sight of your lovely boat and the most distinguished boat pole I've ever seen - your boat really is lovely, you should be Very proud.

4niUmVb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We've had a week moored in London and spotted a few boats on the tideway which we have photos of - names are Matilda, Per Ardua, Skara Brae and Pericles (widebeam).

If any of these are forum members I'd be happy to send any photos I have of you!

Good to see you again.

Ha! (Mr Bunbury) Noted you had a brand new shiny chimney in Banbury on 2nd Jan. Do you have a cupboard-full of spares? wink.png

(if you remember I tried to catch your old one on New Year's Eve)

Edited by Emerald Fox

When is a boat not a boat? When it's a windsock?

If you want to to see which way the wind is blowing, before you go to the launderette hold one of your dirty socks up on a bamboo stick, arm outsretched upwards to catch the breeze. If, when you pull the stick back down and the sock has gone, that suggests 'Tornado'.