Photos of other members boats.

AllanW

Featured Posts

Simple fact is is doesn't have any rear chimney, I think.

It is a "modern trad", so it's an engine at the back, not living space.

Probably so, it just struck me from the first photo that there was 'something missing', didn't look right - probably because, unlike a lot of modern boats, the general appearance was 'about right'.

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All joking aside, Dave did say this after we passed, I wasn't all that convinced as he was looking right at me when I spoke; but he could have just been in a hurry to finish what he was doing as well, as he wasn't about when we came back down about 1/2 hour later. Either way, it's not a big deal. It's still a nice looking boat and I do hope to see it at the rally, so can hear what it sounds like when running.

Asperger's syndrome

Deaf/ didn't hear

No obvious answer to statement made ( concrete thinking)

No reason for statement ( obvious doesn't need saying)

Only talks when paid to ( professional listener)

Failure to communicate

Distracted

Couldn't be bothered.

Having a bad day/ week/ month year

Domestic crisis in progress

Could have been any or all but usually fairly harmless besides I'm sure I said good'ay. As we boated through.... If not please say hello when we are next in braunston.

Boaters - often older, often men, often exposed to loud engines, often exposed to loud rock music/ heavy engineering in youth, often deaf.

More than once I've had to grab Alan and steer him back towards the person who spoke to him at a rally before they think he's ignoring them. I'm not always there...

So that's the reason he didn't hear me at the weekend in Audlem as when he passed our moored boat on Sickle. I jokingly shouted that he should have bought a Hudson and Alan appeared to cringe at the thought. Obviously, had he have heard my remark he would have nodded in agreement!

Naughty Cal, on 29 Jul 2014 - 10:04 AM, said:

Spotted on the Trent last week.

DSCF4926.jpg

Looks like Warrior has had a repaint too since changing hands, very smart it looks too.