OMG. cleaning an eco fan!!!!

millimaize26

Featured Posts

An air duster is brilliant for this sort of job.

Though at Uni we did have to put warning labels on them to tell the undergrads not to try sniffing the spray. Frostbite up your nostrils ain't funny.

Oh! lord,that is hilarious.I would love to see that.And to think that these people have actually been allowed through the gates of a college.I wonder if they could even read the warning labels?Did their mothers sew name tags on to their mittens?clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Edited by pquinn

It's easy for some to mock people who like to keep dust down however if you have an asthmatic in the family it can be crucial...

So thanks due to the op and the subsequent relevant answers.

Why worry? Quentin Crisp famously said "After the third year, the dust doesn't get any worse."

That's probably the quote I had in mind when I made the decision about my priorities in life :)

Ironing's the other one I don't bother with any more - buy the right fabric, hang it up as soon as it's washed and it's goodbye to the ironing pile.

A whole new world to me. Why on earth would you want to clean your ecofan? Dust is great - leave it alone and it reaches a natural level.

Life's far too short smile.png

Hi Ange

Believe it or not you will c peeps on their boats even polishing the bloomin brass portholes and mushroom vents ohmy.png talk about life being too short!!

The best place for an eco fan anyway is in the rubbish bin.

Tim

Hi Ange

Believe it or not you will c peeps on their boats even polishing the bloomin brass portholes and mushroom vents ohmy.png talk about life being too short!!

Tim

Haha yes - brass is best left in it's natural, tarnished state smile.png

The best place for an eco fan anyway is in the rubbish bin.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one - we just bought a replacement for our broken one biggrin.png