Alfresco Boating

Bob Blues

Featured Posts

I try not to cause offense when I am boating naked down the Cut, Yes some times some people pop of the hedge so all i do is step inside and pull up. I guess in the past two years Ive been seen 2 or 3 times and never had any comments. Mind you there was one day when I was a bit late "Pulling Up" and a bloke on a push bike came by smiling at me..

We are not talking about blatant forceful nakedness ie, demanding my rights to shop in Asda in the Buff! Im just talking about enjoying the beauty of the canals in a uninhibited state. My (Girl) friend who liked it so much was trying to get her friends to come along to experience it too.

Oh well.

Just don't point and laugh when you pass..

Last year there was a documentary on C4 called "My Daughter the Teenage Nudist". I only watched it for educational purposes, but the main 'character' was a young guy who lived on a narrowboat on the Southern GU and regularly held naked boat parties. While up and down the GU I've kept an eye out for it the hope of an invitation to the next one, but sadly no joy so far.

It's big. Like a sea. It's one of a collection of lakes what's called the great lakes.

I think your geography is a bit out. There is no such thing/place.

The Lake is called Ontario. Sorry to be pedantic, but I just couldn't work out where you ment.

Bob

In Canada.

Sorry, you're wrong.

Bob

I have often done it this summer in France. It's just fantastic. I'm not a nudist in any other way, but going along I just felt the urge to be naked, I have no idea why, My wife took a picture. If I get 10 greenies I will post it.

I'm in for one!

I have a friend (no really...) Who proudly claims this to be one of his great pleasures. However this when out on his sailing boat on lake Toronto.

Don't ya hate when that happens!

Remember "HOMES" - Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior.

I think your geography is a bit out. There is no such thing/place.

The Lake is called Ontario. Sorry to be pedantic, but I just couldn't work out where you ment.

Bob

Sorry, you're wrong.

Bob

Huh? Lake Ontario is in canda. And one of the towns on the lake is Toronto.

I don't know if it's hilarious or sad that so many people seem to have such a negative response to the idea (not even the sight, just the idea) or someone else's naked body! What do you think you look like under your clothes? Do you all hate the sight of yourselves!? It's just a body, it poops, farts, pees, produces snot, tears, blood, new life, funny smells... It's part of human life.

It's just a body. We've all got one! You don't have to like the look of someone else's (or your own) but getting queasy about it just seems odd to me!

/Unrelated, isn't there a hardcore naked rambler who keeps getting arrested and doing time for his naked rambling, and yet fails to be put off- how does he keep getting done, assuming that the statement that nudity is not illegal is correct?

• Greenie 1