Islington water point taken up by inconsiderate idiot

Ten

Featured Posts

I think most people will understand exactly what I'm referring to. I can now guess what you mean by 'London floater'.

If we are going to be picky, try non-compliant instead of non compliant and licence holder instead of license holder.

The best reply you can give is picking at my spelling??? Wow
  • Greenie 1

Causing quite a lot of pollution in the canal I head.

There were indeed many "pollution sausages" around the works - the cables have oil in, apparently for cooling. If this particular circuit had been live at the time the idiot in question would have got a nasty shock! ohmy.png There are many warnings about cables under the concrete, some actually embossed INTO it..huh.png

Something about Darwin springs to mind..........

By who exactly :wacko: LOL

Where's any evidence that CC's are less compliant that other boating groups? non of course, just the ramblings of someone who knows little about nowt as usual LOL

he's gonna tell you off for your spelling......

There were indeed many "pollution sausages" around the works - the cables have oil in, apparently for cooling. If this particular circuit had been live at the time the idiot in question would have got a nasty shock! ohmy.png There are many warnings about cables under the concrete, some actually embossed INTO it..huh.png

Something about Darwin springs to mind..........

I have seen the aftermath of a 132kV oil filled cable being damaged, it was quite a bang. I think those are 400kV cables .....

I dont think they mind moving boats

This came up recently on the subject, now the local councilors are getting involved..

http://callylabourcouncillors.org.uk/2014/04/08/anti-social-behaviour-by-a-minority-of-boat-owners-is-causing-misery-on-the-cally-section-of-regents-canal/

The situation seems to be worsening this year..