So where are You?

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

So where are you this fine November day?

We are currently anchored in Brayford Pool in the centre of Lincoln enjoying a beer or three whilst gently swinging round the hook in the glorious sunshine.

Bit cold out mind so we have the heating on but its afternoons like this that make us glad we boat all year. There are no other boats on the move and it is stunning.

Not the best picture I'm afraid as it's through the canopy window but I'm sure you will get the gist!

null_zpsaa9db5d3.jpg

At my boat clubs work party but volunteered to fetch 500 litres of water from the bottom of Knowle Locks.

Felt a bit strange turning the tap off to observe two minutes silence knowing that my clubmates were doing the same round our flagpole outside the clubhouse.

.... and yes it was one new water points

I'm at home, in the warm, watching telly and looking at the forum with a bottle of Innis and Gunn at my elbow while my evening meal cooks in the oven.

This afternoon, though, I was celebrating my grandson's birthday so I was with my son, his partner, my daughter, her partner, my granddaughter, and my grandson.

Happy times