Very Amateur Survey

cotswoldsman

Featured Posts

Done! smile.png

clapping.gif exactly. Useless as reps or disempowered by the system, do we think?

Do we think it was a box ticking exercise to keep us lot quiet, thinking boaters had a voice at CaRT?

It's interesting that CRT seem to be pressing John, Alan, Jenlyn etc to form an 'organisation' with which they can be labelled. Once coralled together into an 'organisation' they will have been effectively neutralised, it seems to me.

Even without an organisation and title it seems to me that there is a risk they will eventually get lumped together and seen as as 'the CWF reps'. This needs to be watched out for and resisted, should it come to pass.

Just something I keep meaning to say!

MtB

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

It's interesting that CRT seem to be pressing John, Alan, Jenlyn etc to form an 'organisation' with which they can be labelled. Once coralled together into an 'organisation' they will have been effectively neutralised, it seems to me.

Even without an organisation and title it seems to me that there is a risk they will eventually get lumped together and seen as as 'the CWF reps'. This needs to be watched out for and resisted, should it come to pass.

Just something I keep meaning to say!

MtB

We have resisted the need for a name and continue to tell them we represent no one especially CWF

Are they?

Yes. John mentioned it in another thread

The solution is for people to turn up to the events that John organises. Not all of them, even one is a good idea. Having a rolling set of people who attend, listen, comment and maybe report back here works well

Richard

Yes. John mentioned it in another thread

The solution is for people to turn up to the events that John organises. Not all of them, even one is a good idea. Having a rolling set of people who attend, listen, comment and maybe report back here works well

Richard

I haven't seen any prior notice of such events, except for one or perhaps two very early ones.

Maybe I haven't been paying attention?

Tim

I haven't seen any prior notice of such events, except for one or perhaps two very early ones.

Maybe I haven't been paying attention?

Tim

Pay attention Tim laugh.png

Peter Corbett will be organising further meeting in the North West (and North East) I know he has one planned for Wigan as soon as he finishes his extended cruise

Pay attention Tim laugh.png

Peter Corbett will be organising further meeting in the North West (and North East) I know he has one planned for Wigan as soon as he finishes his extended cruise

Pay attention where? On here?

Tim

Pay attention where? On here?

Tim

Tim it was a joke the pay attention part. Yes Peter Corbett will post on here and on Facebook and anywhere else. I think CRT will also start posting on their website but I am not sure about whether I like that idea.

I would just like to thank everyone for doing the survey. Nearly 200 responses in one day!! I will let it run for a bit longer before publishing the results. Some very interesting results not what I expected in some cases, I will show the results to CRT so they are aware. I do not want to over survey but now I have some idea how it works I intend to put together a more meaningful one that hopefully will reflect opinions on many different issues.