Fair Warning!! Camouflage Boat on Trent & Mersey

tillergirl

Featured Posts

Here is a chance to maybe sort out these scroats as requested by all and sundry and what goes on?

There is a parallel thread about "dads army" or whatever and argument about protocol re information/crime numbers. Is not the person looking for the individuals not the boat?

Edited by mark99

Here is a chance to maybe sort out these scroats as requested by all and sundry and what goes on?

There is a parallel thread about "dads army" or whatever and argument about protocol re information/crime numbers. Is not the person looking for the individuals not the boat?

Is the parallel thread causing a problem? No, it is keeping this thread well up at the top of the list.

Tales of stolen boats that turn out to be not stolen at all have happened too often to accept them without some verification. If the boat has genuinely been stolen, there will be a crime number. If there isn't, most people won't wish to get involved with looking for it.

Am i missing something here?

Surely if this chap is going round pinching small cruisers then someone would have apprehended him by now. He isnt exactly making a quick getaway is he in a narrowboat?

This, if indeed this camo boat is going around stealing other boats and the owners of the stolen boats have reported it with proof that the camo boat is involved I can't see why the Police have done nothing. It all smells a little fishy to me as the only reports before of wrongdoing was stealing from boats not stealing the actual boat themselves until a new poster this morning.

Edited by IanM

This, if indeed this camo boat is going around stealing other boats and the owners of the stolen boats have reported it with proof that the camo boat is involved I can't see why the Police have done nothing. It all smells a little fishy to me as the only reports before of wrongdoing was stealing from boats not stealing the actual boat themselves until a new poster this morning.

And as you can see in the posts above, the "new poster" also tried to pick an argument with me by calling me a "christian or some other cult member", (obviously based on his misunderstanding of the name of my boat).

Of course, I'd never suggest that he was some kind of troll or anything .....wink.png

Many thanks for info JP!

sorry if i caused any offence

i am real and i have feelings so dont poke if ya gonna complain about being poked at!

so excuse the dig if you are a believer in the invisable man in the sky, god bless you all!

any updates greatly appreciated so the nutjobs can be delt with swiftly!

It all smells a little fishy to me as the only reports before of wrongdoing was stealing from boats not stealing the actual boat themselves until a new poster this morning.

Wasn't there mention of them nicking a boat from within Sawley this time last year - under the cover of darkness?

indeed... they pi$$ people off, and then find their butty has been sunk by someone, as the police and BW do nothing, and therefore people take the law into their own hands. With no nutty, they go and get another one.. Seems to me they just take what they want. After all, its difficult to prove boat ownership.

They live on a different planet.. That said, they did help out a freind of mine when her hubby left her - they went and got a load of wood and chopped it up and left it on her roof. Not 100% bad, then. just 99%.

Cut to Vince in a chair in a nasty flat.

Vince

Well one day I was sitting at home threatening the kids, and I looked out of the hole in the wall and sees this tank drive up and one of Dinsdale's boys gets out and he comes up, all nice and friendly like, and says Dinsdale wants to have a talk with me. So he chains me to the back of the tank and takes me for a scrape round to Dinsdale's. And Dinsdale's there in the conversation pit with Doug and Charles Paisley, the baby crusher, and a couple of film producers and a man they called 'Kierkegaard', who just sat there biting the heads of whippets and Dinsdale sayd 'I hear you've been a naughty boy Clement' and he splits me nostrils open and saws me leg off and pulls me liver out, and I said my name's not Clement and then he loses his temper and nails my head to the floor.

Interviewer

(off-screen) He nailed your head to the floor?

Vince

At first, yeah

Cut to presenter.

Presenter

Another man who had his head nailed to the floor was Stig O' Tracey.

With credit to the Monty Python team

Edited by Grace & Favour
  • Greenie 1

After all, its difficult to prove boat ownership.

Surely no more difficult than any other piece of property you bought and paid for.

"I own this watch - I bought it from this person - here is the receipt - that thief stole it from me"