Fair Warning!! Camouflage Boat on Trent & Mersey

tillergirl

Featured Posts

Embankment on Trent outside county hall Monday. Centre Nottingham outside station, Nottingham canal today.

Lol

I looked at your detailed account of where they are then chuckled when I then noticed your forum name.

Very appropriate.

More than a week no news about the Camouflage Boat, has it completely disappeared, or have they improved on their Camouflage that it has become invisible ?

Peter.

Perhaps Bizzard's troops have made a successful assault on these watery scoundrels?

Or perhaps people have got bored with chasing a chimera that doesn't answer back and.....

...as far as anyone knows Have Committed No Crime.

Without wishing to trawl back through earlier posts, I do believe that the occupants of the craft have been noticed in and around areas of criminal damage/theft. Too much coincidence to be discounted as mere supposition.

Or perhaps people have got bored with chasing a chimera that doesn't answer back and.....

...as far as anyone knows Have Committed No Crime.

But they not only have a tatty boat, but also are dressed head to toe in camouflage fatigues. Surely that is criminal behaviour? If not I must speak to Dave C and have it made so.

Without wishing to trawl back through earlier posts, I do believe that the occupants of the craft have been noticed in and around areas of criminal damage/theft. Too much coincidence to be discounted as mere supposition.

You can give no examples, you have no personal knowledge of this boat but you're happy to join this braying Internet mob.

We have spent the last millennium or so developing a justice system to try and get away from the lunch mob.

(I shall let that typo stand)

I wonder how you would feel if people made the same suppositions - this thread is supposition, I have seen no evidence, the only first hand 'evidence' being that a boat alleged stolen was in fact bought legally - if the same suppositions were levelled at you.

But they not only have a tatty boat, but also are dressed head to toe in camouflage fatigues. Surely that is criminal behaviour? If not I must speak to Dave C and have it made so.

Indeed. This is the main 'evidence' against them.

Don't you mean Dave M?

Edited by Chris Pink
  • Greenie 1

You can give no examples, you have no personal knowledge of this boat but you're happy to join this braying Internet mob.

We have spent the last millennium or so developing a justice system to try and get away from the lunch mob.

(I shall let that typo stand)

I wonder how you would feel if people made the same suppositions - this thread is supposition, I have seen no evidence, the only first hand 'evidence' being that a boat alleged stolen was in fact bought legally - if the same suppositions were levelled at you.

Indeed. This is the main 'evidence' against them.

Don't you mean Dave M?

At the risk of repeating myself, I do not wish to trawl back amongst previous posts nor do I wish to entertain your usual provocational invitation.

Whilst there is yet to be an associated crime number linked to this particular crew, there are many sightings of their boat in the vicinity of known misdemeanours. Should we now wish them well on their unusual activities safe in the knowledge that they are your 'run of the mill' boaters.

There is very little chance of me having such suppositions levelled in my direction as I'm a boring fart who goes about his business in a law abiding way, paying his dues along that journey. Whereas..........

Since when was dressing in camo gear a sign of wrong doing?

Good question and one that should be posed to the two bastards that brutally murdered the young serviceman in Woolwich.

Edited by Doorman

Since when was dressing in camo gear a sign of wrong doing?

Ah, so you are saying that having a tatty boat IS a sign of wrongdoing?

Or to put it another way, perhaps you should look up the definition of irony?

Edited by nicknorman

are dressed head to toe in camouflage fatigues. Surely that is criminal behaviour? If not I must speak to Dave C and have it made so.

My wife thinks the way I dress is "criminal behaviour" and I'm not as coordinated as these guys. So I for one think that anyone wearing camo clothing should be arrested.and hopefully that will take the pressure off me from SWTSIO. Now where are my yellow hipster bells bottoms still good after 40 years.

The troops all went berserk with boredom, waiting, waiting ,waiting, then Ally resigned her Generalship and the troops then all went totally bonkers, mainly through lack of sexual activity, though some rumours of, 'well best not describe the rumors',They all scarpered off led by private Mr Onion Bargee and chief troop entertainer Ange on all points of the compass in the district on the rampage, raping and pillaging something terrible. All this kind of corrupt behavior tends to happen during the lulls in wartime, especially when they're ill led or there leader resigns. And me the Field marshal being too far away on my throne at the Operations HQ Headquarters Q's bunker could do nothing about the mayhem and behavior of the troops. Its all Ally's fault.

F.M. Bizzard. captain.gif

Edited by bizzard

The troops all went berserk with boredom, waiting, waiting ,waiting, then Ally resigned her Generalship and the troops then all went totally bonkers, mainly through lack of sexual activity, though some rumours of, 'well best not describe the rumors',They all scarpered off led by private Mr Onion Bargee and chief troop entertainer Ange on all points of the compass in the district on the rampage, raping and pillaging something terrible. All this kind of corrupt behavior tends to happen during the lulls in wartime, especially when they're ill led or there leader resigns. And me the Field marshal being too far away on my throne at the Operations HQ Headquarters Q's bunker could do nothing about the mayhem and behavior of the troops. Its all Ally's fault.

F.M. Bizzard. captain.gif

:lol: :lol:

Supposition, rumour, even fear. Where is the cast iron proof?

This boat and the cruiser in tow are, as of 11.00 today, moored on Sawley Cut above the flood lock facing upstream toward Shardlow.

ETA the cruiser is now partially camouflaged.

If I seriously wanted to camouflage a boat i would paint it some common colour scheme like dark blue with a cream coachline.

Edited by andywatson

They were moored at Kegworth flood lock on sat and Sunday.

Came past us near the Otter on Sunday.

He spoke to me........................

There is obviously no washing facilities on board.

What a rude and spiteful little post.

You, I am guessing, are near enough perfect that we all bow in your presence?

At the risk of repeating myself, I do not wish to trawl back amongst previous posts nor do I wish to entertain your usual provocational invitation.

Whilst there is yet to be an associated crime number linked to this particular crew, there are many sightings of their boat in the vicinity of known misdemeanours. Should we now wish them well on their unusual activities safe in the knowledge that they are your 'run of the mill' boaters.

There is very little chance of me having such suppositions levelled in my direction as I'm a boring fart who goes about his business in a law abiding way, paying his dues along that journey. Whereas..........

Good question and one that should be posed to the two bastards that brutally murdered the young serviceman in Woolwich.

So disagreeing with your opinion is "provocation"? My, how sensitive.

And now anyone in camouflage clothing is a terrorist? I think you may be missing the obvious here.

As for your statement "many sightings of their boat in the vicinity of known misdemeanours." That is just made up of whole cloth. There are no such connections made on this thread. It might have been true last year but you (or I) don't even know that these are the same people.

Go back to casual racism, it hangs together better than the garbage you're spouting on this thread.

• Greenie 1

{snip}

If I seriously wanted to camouflage a boat i would paint it some common colour scheme like dark blue with a cream coachline.

A boat came up Hatton last week in full camouflage - except it was in battleship dazzle camouflage:

HMAS_Yarra_%28AWM_016263%29.jpg

and very smart it looked too!

Richard