Fair Warning!! Camouflage Boat on Trent & Mersey

tillergirl

Featured Posts

Attention General Alley !!!!. Stop dithering and assemble the troops immediately, drill em hard with fixed bayonets.

Will dispatch PIRsquared forthwith with his Bugle by the next stage coach to play marching tunes.

I'm out on a bit of a trip at the mo and have just tied up to go to the toilet so am stuck here for a bit so will direct operations in comfort on the bog.

God bless you all

Field marshal Bizzard. captain.gif

Get a keb or two and claw some of the silt on every bend into the middle.

My intelligence sources now say that the Camo Boat may have been down the T&M to collect their S8 butty and are now assumed to be heading back to 'home base'. Bizz .... I think we need a code and a codebreaker - got any old Enigmas lying around??

No but will an enema do ?

It looks like the General's not playing anymore, a serious court marshal offense that. The troops will run amok and their morals will decline even more.

And I don't suppose PIRSqared has arrived yet with his instrument. A sad state to be in indeed.

FM sad.pngcaptain.gif

God bless you all

Field marshal Bizzard. captain.gif

Blimey didn't realise there was such a high ranking chap on this forum!

We are going on board tomorrow at Church Minshull, so will keep watch for you Sir.

Any other orders Sir?

Corporal Mike

Blimey didn't realise there was such a high ranking chap on this forum!

We are going on board tomorrow at Church Minshull, so will keep watch for you Sir.

Any other orders Sir?

Corporal Mike

Sorry Sir

I think I've misunderstood your orders. Our Beeston is on the Shroppie.

Please don't get me court marshalled.

It is with great sadness that I have come to the decision I must hand the troops over to FM Bizzards command, as I have another campaign I must lead over the next month. This has already required much of my attention, thus I have been unable to focus efforts fully here. You will be in capable hands troops, stand strong, use all your wits. I shall support you from the wings whilst my attentions must be, for now, elsewhere.

rally on with strong hearts!