Historic Boats for sale online

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

At least two of the "Big Woolwiches" still listed on "the Duck" as "for sale", are not, it seems....

"Bletchley" has found a new owner, (but not apparently still with "Argus")

"Bristol", I am told, is no longer for sale.

At least two of the "Big Woolwiches" still listed on "the Duck" as "for sale", are not, it seems....

You'll have to work up the alphabet ! Good luck.

Well...... we could do a swap!!

You are prepared to do a straight swap of a 1995 50 foot "Evans & Son" "Clonecraft" with a BMC 1800, for a Josher with a name beginning with "F"!

I could definitely be tempted!

Bristol is in Stoke Bruerne at the moment, I understand it is sold and going to the Milton Keynes area.

I did think Bletchley had sold when we passed it at Gayton Junction the other day.

Bristol is in Stoke Bruerne at the moment, I understand it is sold and going to the Milton Keynes area.

No, what I'm told is that its current owner no longer intends to sell it, (that from it's previous owner, in the Boat, last night!.....)

EDITED TO ADD: Have just come down Stoke Bruerne locks very rapidly, when it looked like that massive new hotel white boat might be planning to block them for a longish period. Having had the pleasure of being behind it on the way up to SB, I wasn't keen to repeat it on the way back!

Edited by alan_fincher

Yup, Bletchley now a coal boat on the river Nene! (Mad, but brilliant!)

I did wonder where they went as they were obviously doing checks of the headlight and things before setting off. They didn't follow us through Blisworth so that only left 2 other directions :)