Hurrah! It's raining on the GU South!

Leni

Featured Posts

Piddling down all day here at home but that will be no used to the GU!!

Going boating from tomorrow so sun bound to shine as we've placed an order for it!!

Solid rain in Solihull for the firt time is quite a while, which is good news, but I would perhaps like a bit better forecast for we weekend. Can it please rain until Thursday evening, and then warm and sunny until Monday night, I need to top up the tan in got Sunday afternoon.

Solid rain in Solihull for the firt time is quite a while, which is good news, but I would perhaps like a bit better forecast for we weekend. Can it please rain until Thursday evening, and then warm and sunny until Monday night, I need to top up the tan in got Sunday afternoon.

I spoke too soon, it's stopped raining now.

It's supposed to reach the Fens this afternoon, no sign yet but the barometer is lower than it has been for weeks: it's showing under 30.

It's been and gone, Total of six minutes of rain in March.

Firesprite

In the Fens

Edited by nbfiresprite

It's been and gone, Total of six minutes of rain in March.

...and almost as much in April already.

Same here in Upwell, just enough rain to have us rushing out to get the washing in, then it stopped. But the forecast shows more rain throughout the evening and night, and that's from the BBC so it must be right.

It's supposed to reach the Fens this afternoon, no sign yet but the barometer is lower than it has been for weeks: it's showing under 30.

Hopefully by now Fox's will have my two coats of black on and by tomorrow the rain wont hurt it. Bet I get wet on Thursday taking it home again.

It's drizzling nicely at Milton Keynes now.

Puddles - Lovely name for a puppy

Yes we had a dog called Puddles once (guess why?).

When he got older he developed a special trick of cocking a leg to fill the boots of the person you were talking to.