Ignorant Boaters...........

Deepinvet

Featured Posts

I think it's the manner in which it's debated. There appears to be a tendency to be bullish towards the girls.

I disagree - there is a tenancy to be bullish yes, but sometimes it just so happens it is with one of the female members and sometimes it is with the male members and sometime it's not known either way because the gender is not always known.

Additionally there are plenty of 'bullish' female members on here who are well able to engage in a strong 'bullish' debate with members of either gender.

Oi Big nose

Hi, Charming. Have a nice day.

Given we have never met how do you know I'm not a rude and unpleasant git in real life?? :P

You may be, but I intend to treat you as though you are not.

Have a great day! :-)

I beg your pardon, Sir.

That's put me in my place.

I disagree - there is a tenancy to be bullish yes, but sometimes it just so happens it is with one of the female members and sometimes it is with the male members and sometime it's not known either way because the gender is not always known.

Additionally there are plenty of 'bullish' female members on here who are well able to engage in a strong 'bullish' debate with members of either gender.

You are both right.

Men are so used to patronising women that we often don't realise we are doing it.

However, on this forum it is also true that the males are just as rude to other males as they are to females, and that some female members are able to be just as rude as some of the males. No names, but a certain Tupperwarist springs to mind.

will the real sebrof please step forward

Which one do you prefer? B)

Edited by sebrof

will the real sebrof please step forward

It is a bit unnerving, .... I suspect Mr Forbes has tussled sebrof into submission!

and I much prefer the new sebrof.... but as I wasn't asked personally Im expecting a flash of Mr Forbes.....(as he struggles to maintain the charming personification)

I have to say I don't necessarily agree with all this sexist nonsense.

I discussed this with my bird the other day when she was cooking my dinner. I said 'Listen, sweetheart, sweetcheeks, love, there is no sexism in this house so don't get you knickers in a twist. I hate it when crumpet gets the hump. You'll crease my shirt when you iron it if you do it with a mood on.'

After this normal service was resumed and when she bought me my evening lager she had even brought a sparkling clean glass. Bit later than usual admittedly but the journey to the off licence took longer than usual due to the rainstorm.

They can't help it. They disagree with any women with opinions, but it is only a few of them, the rest keep very quiet

Sue

I disagree!

Check out the Aussi electrical guru who knows more than anyone else and was grossly insulting and patronising all around and how he was nailed to the wall over his frequent laughable assertions purely because of his attitude.

You don't really think he is Australian, do you ? ;)

double_maggot.jpg

Aha! I see. The strategy now is to reveal that it was all a joke on us! There never was any document, Phylis never really believed all that stuff, it was just a wind up and we fell for it. Well don't we all feel silly now, all this time wriggling on a hook baited by a master to catch us intellectual minnows. :blush:

No, won't wash. Either produce this document or admit that your mouth (keyboard) ran away with you.