They call them Mellow Wellow

I’m just wild about Acne

Acne’s wild about me,

My face is covered in gurgling zits

As far as the eye can see. 

They call me Mellow Yellow...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Chapman said:

I had an unusual conversation with Margarita last night about my concerns of her cooping with the damp and cold at winter, icicles on the inside, no dry clothes but no matter what I said she still wants to do it, so GAME ON 

You only make my kinda mistakes once. The rest of the time you're only wet or cold if actually outside boating in grim weather. There's a lot to be said for mooring up, coming in out of the cold rain, having a hot shower from that tank full of hot water you've generated while cruising, and then cosying up in front of the warm fire (preferably with a nice big pot of stew on top of it),  to dry off feeling all smug and toasty. 

• Greenie 1

11 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Yes but I'm still one of the girly variety ?

Are you SURE?

Despite my extensive research into common ground goblins, I have yet to find any reference to how many genders of goblin there are. I suspect there is only one, and it doesn't sound much like a girly goblin... definitely more boyly than girly:

"Diabolus vulgaris

Summary: Mean-spirited and aggressive, these nasty dog-sized toad-like beings live in large packs. They will pull cruel pranks on passerby, and will attack anything smaller and try to kill and eat it. Missing dogs and cats are often the victims of goblin attacks. Vicious and crude, most goblins are incapable of speech. Only the strongest, largest, and most cunning goblins ever live to an advanced age. "

https://www.deviantart.com/adiraiju/art/Common-Ground-Goblins-and-Redcaps-679235870

• Haha 1

When I was young and  slim fit I used to suffer from chill. My best ever yachty  pressy was a sort of fur lined garment, it was worn for two years till there was no furry stuff left. It was HH mid layer, 

PS a good fit young man can help pass the night, doubling as a hot water bottle, but if he complains that your feet are cold, that's the thin edge of that particular wedge.

Edited by LadyG

4 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Are you SURE?

Despite my extensive research into common ground goblins, I have yet to find any reference to how many genders of goblin there are. I suspect there is only one, and it doesn't sound much like a girly goblin... definitely more boyly than girly:

"Diabolus vulgaris

Summary: Mean-spirited and aggressive, these nasty dog-sized toad-like beings live in large packs. They will pull cruel pranks on passerby, and will attack anything smaller and try to kill and eat it. Missing dogs and cats are often the victims of goblin attacks. Vicious and crude, most goblins are incapable of speech. Only the strongest, largest, and most cunning goblins ever live to an advanced age. "

https://www.deviantart.com/adiraiju/art/Common-Ground-Goblins-and-Redcaps-679235870

:o? Yous doing the mean again ?:P

6 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Mean-spirited and aggressive

?me - really?

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

:o? Yous doing the mean again ?:P

Oops sorrryyyyyyyyyy......

But you don't seem in the SLIGHTEST like a common ground goblin, which is why I'm intrigued. You seem lovely! Are you sure your avatar is a self portrait??

5 minutes ago, LadyG said:

When I was young and fit slim I used to suffer from chill. My best ever yachty  pressy was a sort of fur lined garment, it was worn for two years till there was no furry stuff left. It was HH mid layer, 

Yeah boating can be *really cheap - it's the Helly Hansen and the Paramo you need the second mortgage for. 

*Kidding ?

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Oops sorrryyyyyyyyyy......

But you don't seem in the SLIGHTEST like a common ground goblin, which is why I'm intrigued. You seem lovely! Are you sure your avatar is a self portrait??

That's Because I'm A Tumshie Bogle - :rolleyes: Boys is silly. 

11 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

:rolleyes: Boys is silly. 

Not all of thems.

I find it takes a LOT of effort and imagination to be really silly. Not all of us can manage it....

Edited by Mike the Boilerman
Add a bit.
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Not all of thems.

I find it takes a LOT of effort and imagination to be really silly. Not all of us can manage it....

You seem to manage it very well - got it down to a fine art some might say. ?