Complete newbies

David Chapman

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Ok!

Ooohhhh, something now makes a lot of sense.

This afternoon I was presented with a screen demanding I click a button agreeing to the posting T&Cs once again before I could access the site.

Sound of a pennies cascading.....

Ahhh - so you were one of the 'banned' but now you have agreed to the new T&Cs and the consequences of failure to adhere ………………………..

11 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Ooohhhh, something now makes a lot of sense.

This afternoon I was presented with a screen demanding I click a button agreeing to the posting T&Cs once again before I could access the site.

Sound of a pennies cascading.....

I got that the other day, I couldn't get back to the site unless it clicked to agree. I thought I'd done a norty but I couldn't think what.

Edited by Tumshie

4 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Ahhh - so you were one of the 'banned' but now you have agreed to the new T&Cs and the consequences of failure to adhere ………………………..

I couldn't see any difference.  Was gonna start a thread....

Just now, rusty69 said:

Wot would you call it? 

I dunno? Do you think there would be many posts if we had one? Maybe call it Brexit 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023............................................

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I got that the other day, I couldn't get back to the site unless it clicked to agree. I thought I'd done a norty but I couldn't think what.

Twas the kingfishers wot dun it! 

1 minute ago, cereal tiller said:

Fexxit

Jem L Fexxit. 

• Haha 1

What's the record for the maximum number of concurrent ideas being explored in a single thread, the brexit thread excepted of course?  Yes it is a quiet evening, apart from the odd splash in the distance...

What's the record for the maximum number of concurrent ideas being explored in a single thread, the brexit thread excepted of course?  Yes it is a quiet evening, apart from the odd splash in the distance...

• Haha 1

Edited by system 4-50

1 minute ago, system 4-50 said:

33 or 45.....or 78