Anyhow, it's Happy Christmas to you all

matty40s

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, Dyertribe said:

I like Gwbert, haven’t been for a year or two, its about an hour from us.

Cliff  hotel, its been renovated and is fab. Came for christmas lunch last year and again today. Highly recomended and lovely scenery with window table overlooking poppit sands even though its peeing down and blowing a hooley.

9 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Cliff  hotel, its been renovated and is fab. Came for christmas lunch last year and again today. Highly recomended and lovely scenery with window table overlooking poppit sands even though its peeing down and blowing a hooley.

Well jel,as daughter would say. 

Yes we did. Mostly. Except for wife who went outside for a breath of fresh air and couldn't get anyone to answer the doorbell to be let back in above the hubbub of 18 members of the family including tinies enjoying themselves, for 30 minutes, not dressed for being outside for any length of time. Ooops. Somebody going down to see where she was coincided with her going round the back to try the back door... 

4 hours ago, system 4-50 said:

Yes we did. Mostly. Except for wife who went outside for a breath of fresh air and couldn't get anyone to answer the doorbell to be let back in above the hubbub of 18 members of the family including tinies enjoying themselves, for 30 minutes, not dressed for being outside for any length of time. Ooops. Somebody going down to see where she was coincided with her going round the back to try the back door... 

In my experience once a woman has become frosty it takes a very long time for her to defrost.  Probably not until Easter.........................

Hoping that all have had a good Christmas and all the best for the New Year.  Christmasses come around more rapidly these days.  I suppose the Earth's orbit around the sun is decaying a little so that the years are getting shorter.

I have already used this photo on another thread so please forgive me if you have seen it already.  The only thing that is wrong with Kington is that it is an hour away from the nearest navigable canal.  Will the Hereford and Gloucester be restored in time for me to boat on it?

From Hergest Ridge to the SE.jpg