Anyhow, it's Happy Christmas to you all

matty40s

Featured Posts

Merry Christmas all and Matty and Kathie.

We have a thirteen hour head start on you here in Auckland where it is currently 24degC. Still though trying to fill the void next northern summer, our winter, now we have sold our beloved canal boat.

Don and Val

2 hours ago, DandV said:

Merry Christmas all and Matty and Kathie.

We have a thirteen hour head start on you here in Auckland where it is currently 24degC. Still though trying to fill the void next northern summer, our winter, now we have sold our beloved canal boat.

Don and Val

I believe Whio is moving off on Boxing day.

Happy Christmas to you both.

6 hours ago, nicknorman said:

Happy Christmas from Jeff and me. On the boat for a few days but not venturing as far as Loughborough.

Who did the painting, it’s good!?

I was painted by an artist called Sharon Kulesa.

Merry Christmas folks - we're having a couple of days away from our home-mooring... chugged off yesterday so have woken up to a different view this morning which is a nice change...

Not sure if it'll work, but I'll try a link to our boat lights for you...  bah bum hug!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vObrBUDL2TY

13 hours ago, matty40s said:

....from Kathy and Matty.

Hope to see quite a few of you on Saturday and more of you next year.

5a227dae16797_SouthMillLockXmasCards.jpg.8832771b6c9425fa1495d394f1203f4e.jpg

Merry christmas all, and my wife absolutely loves the card Matty, have a good christmas in Sileby and might pop in for a pint on saturday.

32 minutes ago, Quaysider said:

Merry Christmas folks - we're having a couple of days away from our home-mooring... chugged off yesterday so have woken up to a different view this morning which is a nice change...

Not sure if it'll work, but I'll try a link to our boat lights for you...  bah bum hug!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vObrBUDL2TY

We are currently in the marina as we are booked into the pub for dinner later. But once we have had that we are heading out for the evening. Not sure where yet.