Maffi

frahkn

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Lord Maffi of Oxford said:

And I waved back! Didn't realise it was you! Sorry

Silly question.........

Not a problem, it has been a few years! I am one bridge up from you until Wednesday but will probably catch up on Saturday 

2 hours ago, Kiwidad said:

Waved as we went past him today

Why did you wave I am supposed to be a pariah! ???

1 minute ago, Kiwidad said:

Not a problem, it has been a few years! I am one bridge up from you until Wednesday but will probably catch up on Saturday 

I will be passing you then I am on my way back to Banbury. Braunston by Sunday.

On 18/02/2021 at 18:00, mrsmelly said:

Hes not hidden, hes been wedged in outside Tooleys this past winter alive and well.

Mr Smelly I have been wedged outside Tooley's since December 2019 barr September last year and this March.

8 minutes ago, Lord Maffi of Oxford said:

Why did you wave I am supposed to be a pariah! ???

I will be passing you then I am on my way back to Banbury. Braunston by Sunday.

I was going to say, you are missed in Banbury. May see you in Cropredy depending on your speed of passage.

Just now, Lord Maffi of Oxford said:

Mr Smelly I have been wedged outside Tooley's since December 2019 barr September last year and this March.

Lord Maffi...........lol, you old phaart ? are you coming down here for an opening beer on the 12th??

1 hour ago, Kiwidad said:

No, why would he?

That's for the Numpty crew. It doesn't achieve anything. ?

3 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Lord Maffi...........lol, you old phaart ? are you coming down here for an opening beer on the 12th??

I will have a word with Lady Chavagnon. We will have only just got back to Banners. So she can drive us down. Old girl is good for a glass of white!

• Greenie 1

7 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

I was going to say, you are missed in Banbury. May see you in Cropredy depending on your speed of passage.

Moi missed? Oh I am touched! Well if I wasn't I should be! Croppers on deci me thinks!

4 minutes ago, The Happy Nomad said:

Who the f is Lord Maffi of Oxford?

That'll be Moi! I have some forested land in Scotland that entitles moi to use the title Lord. Which I of course am now very fond of. I can put it on my passport, I can put it on my driving licence. I could tattoo it on my bum but it is my title. You dont have to bow or curtsey! Bit of a giggle really.

• Greenie 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Maffi of Oxford said:

That'll be Moi! I have some forested land in Scotland that entitles moi to use the title Lord. Which I of course am now very fond of. I can put it on my passport, I can put it on my driving licence. I could tattoo it on my bum but it is my title. You dont have to bow or curtsey! Bit of a giggle really.

But surely it should be Lord Maffi of a piece of scrub in Scotland,and not Oxford.  ?

12 hours ago, Lord Maffi of Oxford said:

Some think you might have been oversold:

https://www.scotclans.com/end-to-buying-a-fake-scottish-title/