Llangollen Canal - Man with Gun on a boat - Beware

junior

Featured Posts

Well if the boat is still around and I guess perhaps without the gunman onboard. It would be nice if someone could get a decent description as even without a gun on board I think anyone still cruising the boat should be avoided.

Forget name and shame this is serious.

Human rights do come into it but only all other innocent boaters not on this particular boat.

Well if the boat is still around and I guess perhaps without the gunman onboard. It would be nice if someone could get a decent description as even without a gun on board I think anyone still cruising the boat should be avoided.

Human rights do come into it but only all other innocent boaters not on this particular boat.

Its not fair to tar everyone who uses that boat in the future.

Besides that we dont know the full facts, the internet rumour's escalate any story.

Maybe it was nothing more than a 22 Air Rifle.

You're assuming everyone with a gun licence is not engaged in illegal activities. I hope you're right though, even for the sake of those who have a gun licence...

Yes I am although history has shown different sadly.

Its not fair to tar everyone who uses that boat in the future.

Besides that we dont know the full facts, the internet rumour's escalate any story.

Maybe it was nothing more than a 22 Air Rifle.

Even a 22 can be lethal. As for the boat the present is more important than the future. The danger is now. A future owner will soon createa good vibes by his actions and chatting to others he/she comes across.

Why do you want a description? If the boat was stolen it has now been found and I understand that the guy has been arrested

Personally, i don't believe the gun on board story - If the police thought there was they would have made much more of an effort to find the boat on Wednesday evening

I am local to this.

Guns? Certainly talk of knife threats.

I am led to believe the guy is in custody. Other boat occupants are certainly still on the boat - and back on Prees Branch, after 2nd lift bridge.

No name boat, bright green in colour, red brown back panel. Lots of stuff on the roof etc. We encouraged a number of holiday boaters moored close to move on. See my previous post!

I am local to this.

Guns? Certainly talk of knife threats.

I am led to believe the guy is in custody. Other boat occupants are certainly still on the boat - and back on Prees Branch, after 2nd lift bridge.

No name boat, bright green in colour, red brown back panel. Lots of stuff on the roof etc. We encouraged a number of holiday boaters moored close to move on. See my previous post!

yes, thats what i heard - makes me doubt that the boat was actually stolen like the rozzers claimed

This wouldn't be anything to do with it all, would it? Boat sunk in Wardle lock... it's green, with a red/brown panel...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153690588859258&set=pcb.10153690589404258&type=1&theatre

no - it is nothing at all like that boat

see, this is why i was reluctant to give a description

Alfred William Evans, 39, of Atyeo Close, Malvern, Worcestershire, has subsequently been charged with Robbery of Personal Property, having been called before Telford Magistrates Court on 15th August.

I am currently waiting to find out if he is in custody or has been bailed, it would appear that he may be up in front of the beak again today as that info is not yet available.

Alfred William Evans, 39, of Atyeo Close, Malvern, Worcestershire, has subsequently been charged with Robbery of Personal Property, having been called before Telford Magistrates Court on 15th August.

I am currently waiting to find out if he is in custody or has been bailed, it would appear that he may be up in front of the beak again today as that info is not yet available.

Alright Columbo.

I am local to this.

Guns?

DS Andy Wainwright: You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.

DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!

Nicholas Angel: Like who?

DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.

Nicholas Angel: Who else?

DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers' mums.

Could you not go all out and give everyone his post code?

People do silly things but their is such a thing as rehabilitation.

Give the guy a breakclosedeyes.gif