New Host - Post Any Issues Here.

Featured Posts

We hope and expect the issues are now behind us, over then next 48h or so the new host will be monitoring the performance and there may be small adjustments made to optermise the way it runs, however in principal it should work 'out of the box' as we are now.

Daniel

Currently on an orange France edge connection using the mobile version on an iPhone and the improvement over earlier today is very very noticeable.

Very impressive so far.

I keep getting this message when trying to read page 3 of one of my threads!!!!!!

No probs with pages 1 & 2!!!!!

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 14942208) (tried to allocate 97833 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 234

I keep getting this message when trying to read page 3 of one of my threads!!!!!!

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 14942208) (tried to allocate 97833 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 234

Almost certainly due to the error message being cached. Clear your cache or force a reload by holding down <cntrl> and pressing <F5>

Almost certainly due to the error message being cached. Clear your cache or force a reload by holding down <cntrl> and pressing <F5>

I agree. Chrome has a reload button that clears the problem too

Richard

Let us know if this fails to cure the issue.

Daniel

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 12058624) (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(1759) : eval()'d code on line 1299

I've cleared my History, Turned my Phone off, then back on (HTC Desire 400), can get on to site, can get onto 'Some' boards, then the above comes up before I can get into 'some' posts !,

& I've been barred from the VP altogether it seems !.

Just went to the 'Fourms' Tab straight from posting above and -

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8650752) (tried to allocate 49152 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 1783

Came up !.

Ok you !, that's the last time I buy you a pint matey clapping.gif

Still can't get on to most of the boards,,,

-

Fatal error: Class 'skin_global_5' not found in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 1765

Fatal error: Class 'skin_global_5' not found in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 1765

What kind of computer and which browser are you using? Also, who is your network/internet provider? It might be a case that you need to clear your cache; or that they're caching content too.

From the server side looking outwards to the internet, it appears as if SOME emails aren't being delivered. I believe some are though, but I can't obviously know for sure since I'm not their recipient. Please can you let me know if you are receiving emails or not. (No need to mention your email provider, if needs be I can look these up).

The new hosting company are aware of the issue and are looking into it now.

Earlier you mentioned you'd cleared your history, but that is not the same as clearing your cache. I'm sure if you clear the cache it will be fixed.

Fatal errors several times 15:35 - 15 40 today

Example

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 11796480) (tried to allocate 568 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/applications/forums/modules_public/forums/topics.php on line 26

Same question as post #13:

What kind of computer and which browser are you using? Also, who is your network/internet provider? It might be a case that you need to clear your cache; or that they're caching content too.

From the server side looking outwards to the internet, it appears as if SOME emails aren't being delivered. I believe some are though, but I can't obviously know for sure since I'm not their recipient. Please can you let me know if you are receiving emails or not. (No need to mention your email provider, if needs be I can look these up).

The new hosting company are aware of the issue and are looking into it now.

The email issue is now fixed, however there is a queue of emails to deliver which are gradually flowing out of the server. Let me know in the next couple of hours if you're not receiving emails you think you should.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1835008) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 4736

Using iPhone 4. iOS 7

If I go back into home page and click on 'Gallery' I can usually get back into the forum. I'm guessing it flushes out some kind of overflow situation.

Is this the biggest IP.Board forum? I'm still wondering if their PHP code isn't up to such a large number of users. Most bugs with C type code are down to arrays which haven't been declared big enough and memory leaks.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1835008) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 4736

Using iPhone 4. iOS 7

If I go back into home page and click on 'Gallery' I can usually get back into the forum. I'm guessing it flushes out some kind of overflow situation.

Is this the biggest IP.Board forum? I'm still wondering if their PHP code isn't up to such a large number of users. Most bugs with C type code are down to arrays which haven't been declared big enough and memory leaks.

Regarding Fatal Memory errors in general, I've just (past 10 mins or so) done a tweak which should help out here. I don't think its down to memory leaks but I'm unsure whether there's an upper limit on the number of concurrent users for Ip.Board - I know we're at the high end of concurrent users. Logic says that MySQL should be left well alone to handle a large table on its own, splitting it up for the sake of it would be non-standard and deleting a lot of content for the sake of it would be a big loss. There's an argument for partitioning it......but we are in a virtual cloud, not our own server, so can't be sure to get it onto different spindles.