New Site Staff - Two additional moderators.

DHutch

Featured Posts

Please join me in welcoming 'GoodGurl' and 'DeanS' in becoming the latest members to join the site staff as forum moderators.

Their accounts will shortly be set up as moderator accounts, and they will begin immediately to work along side the current moderators in running the site.

Both members have volunteered their own time to help with the running of the site and I hope you will give them your full support over the next fortnight and into the new year to come.

Any questions can be answered via PM or discussed on this topic.

Thank you very much.

Daniel

On the basis that it isn't a job I would ever volunteer for, the two new mods have my full support.

Agreed. I mod on a forum but wouldn't want to on here.

Good luck both....

Welcome guys! Good luck! Presumably it is a prerequisite to have a Warn or too before you can become a mod?

Seemingly.......the phrase 'poacher turns gamekeeper' springs to mind. :lol:

Welcome guys! Good luck! Presumably it is a prerequisite to have a Warn or too before you can become a mod?

Seemingly.......the phrase 'poacher turns gamekeeper' springs to mind. :lol:

No as it happen's i have never had a warning, i am a GoodGurl don't you know :P

Edited by GoodGurl

Get your application in Martin

Richard

Not for me Richard for the reasons I have said. But the one thing this forum clearly needs is at least a couple more mods with a reliable broadband internet connection, not somebody making moderating decisions on the end of a flakey Internet connection or on their phone.

That may mean somebody predominantly land based, but I am not sure that is compatible with a predominantly boating forum.

(But I do know you were not being serious)

No as it happen's i have never had a warning, i am a GoodGurl don't you know :P

Yes we know this. Nicks comment wasn't directed towards you.