New Site Staff - Two additional moderators.

DHutch

Featured Posts

So are you and Nick suggesting that the peace making DeanS is unsuitable for a mderator?

He has a warning for bad language you know!

For using a word which I used in the past

Richard

MORE: I have no problem with any of the mods, including the new novitiates

Edited by RLWP

Somebody who I have always thought would make a good moderator is George/FurnessVale.

I actually think Catrin or Alan F would do a much better job, but in the absence of their volunteering it won't happen.

Starry would be good too.......might liven things up a bit at least.

So are you and Nick suggesting that the peace making DeanS is unsuitable for a mderator?

Not at all, but one has to have a chuckle that the guy who got a ticket for bad language (which he subsequently repeated quite a bit) is now the guy in charge of ensuring the sanctity of the forum! I shall of course give him my full support regardless!

Not at all, but one has to have a chuckle that the guy who got a ticket for bad language (which he subsequently repeated quite a bit) is now the guy in charge of ensuring the sanctity of the forum! I shall of course give him my full support regardless!

Thanks Nick!

I have only used that word once....and repeated it once.....and quickly realised that being a South African I perhaps hadn't grasped the offensiveness of it (I dont use bad language normally) , so I've been good ever since. ;-)

Thanks Nick!

I have only used that word once....and repeated it once.....and quickly realised that being a South African I perhaps hadn't grasped the offensiveness of it (I dont use bad language normally) , so I've been good ever since. ;-)

Bow locks is however a real place, allegedly......

Thanks Nick!

To be honest, I don't think it is that offensive but since it was levelled at me I wasn't complaining when you got a warn! Hopefully in your position of power you will agree with me that it is perhaps less the word, and more the context in which the word is used, that is relevant when deciding what is unacceptable,

I always thought he was one.

Why would you think that?

The designation of members is clearly displayed under their avatar. Site crew as in admin. or moderators is clearly displayed in blue underneath.

Or did you mean something else?

Before I hand in my application can I ask about pay rates ? Parking spaces and wide chairs for wide employees?.

ian.

sure you can :)

pay rates = none

parking spaces = depends where you moor

wide chairs/employee's = plenty of room for them here.