I Have been Deemed Not to Be A Continuous Cruiser

cotswoldsman

Featured Posts

Don't know not sure if my sister and ex wife ( just been to her wedding) both of whom have 30 years experience with the NHS count both of whom can give examples of ineffective managers . In my recent past as a director of a major IT agency I witnessed at first hand the wastage and ineptitude of both public and private managers in the NHS computer programs that was scrapped at acost of some £12 billion. Just saying.

How did the define ineffective?

I can post your fb page if you want me to support what I've said? That's where I started from.

If you wish.

It tells you that I work for the NHS and says that I am a "Support Analyst"

So the claim that I don't work for the NHS is clearly wrong.

As to being a manager, by virtue of my grade I am in any case designated as a manager. When I last updated fb I didn't actually have any staff, so it seemed pretentious to say Support Manager. Since then additional responsibilities and 3 staff have come my way.

I plead guilty to not updating my fb profile

If you wish.

As to being a manager, by virtue of my grade I am in any case designated as a manager. When I last updated fb I didn't actually have any staff, so it seemed pretentious to say Support Manager. Since then additional responsibilities and 3 staff have come my way.

I was only using the fb connection to start my research. I've since moved on, taking in your role with esr etc. Your definitely not a manager.

If you wish.

Shouldn't that read 'Surgical Support Manager'?

I was only using the fb connection to start my research. I've since moved on, taking in your role with esr etc. Your definitely not a manager.

You clearly don't understand how the NHS pay and grade system work. People can be graded and designated as 'managers' even if they don't have any staff management responsibilities.

I worked with staff who had 'manager' in their title even though they had no staff who reported directly to them., it's just one of the idiosyncricies of the system.

But besides that Dave has just confirmed he does manage people (all be it a small number of staff)!so why are trying to make out he is telling lies) particularly as you have been shown to be wrong as to who his employer is.

You clearly don't understand how the NHS pay and grade system work. People can be graded and designated as 'managers' even if they don't have any staff management responsibilities.

I worked with staff who had 'manager' in their title even though they had no staff who reported directly to them., it's just one of the idiosyncricies of the system.

But besides that Dave has just confirmed he does manage people (all be it a small number of staff)!so why are trying to make out he is telling lies) particularly as you have been shown to be wrong as to who his employer is.

Cor blimey, has Jan allowed you free reign today :-)

Cor blimey, has Jan allowed you free reign today :-)

Not at all, normal service reigns as it happens she is baby sitting as the girls have gone on a birthday trip to York and I'm dog sitting at home.

I just find it curious why you try to rubbish people, make them out to be liars and then not only don't have the 'where with all' to apologise for making them out to be liars when they show they aren't but you then compound it by pressing on with more nonesense and factual inaccuracy.

Not at all, normal service reigns as it happens she is baby sitting as the girls have gone on a birthday trip to York and I'm dog sitting at home.

I just find it curious why you try to rubbish people, make them out to be liars and then not only don't have the 'where with all' to apologise for making them out to be liars when they show they aren't but you then compound it by pressing on with more nonesense and factual inaccuracy.

aha, while the boss is away eh? Lol

Poste Restante No good for applying for winter mooring as I will only be in area for 14 days and it tends to be only large post offices now that offer the service and that is soon to be stopped under privatisation

I've not found that, John. I get my son to post our prescriptions every one or two months (it depends on what the doctor allows at the time) to whatever is the nearest PO. If it is a sub-post office I ask first. The only problem I've had was in Liverpool where the main PO to!d me not to get it sent there again but directed me to a smaller PO across the city.

Do you have any evidence that Poste Restante will be stopped following partial privatisation?

Ooh, a stalker.

Or perhaps you would be if you were better at it

The only information that you seem to have right is that I work on the ESR project.

From that fact you have already drawn an incorrect conclusion about who my employer is (I don't work for mckesson), and decided incorrectly that I am not a manager. Sorry to disappoint, but as I manage a small team and as I am in a management grade, you lose

Ooh, a stalker.

The only information that you seem to have right is that I work on the ESR project.

From that fact you have already drawn an incorrect conclusion about who my employer is (I don't work for mckesson), and decided incorrectly that I am not a manager. Sorry to disappoint, but as I manage a small team and as I am in a management grade, you lose

Lol, hardly a stalker. As you have said in the past, the information is out there. I presume to enable people to read it. As for the rest, I wouldn't post what I have on here anyway. However, at least I know for myself :-)

Lol, hardly a stalker. As you have said in the past, the information is out there. I presume to enable people to read it. As for the rest, I wouldn't post what I have on here anyway. However, at least I know for myself :-)

Well, given what you have posted it is clear that much of what you think you know is actually wrong.

Ooh, a stalker.

I hope for the few members of your team that you answer their questions, if they have any.

Luckely I'm no member of your team, and that's maybe why you don't have the politeness to finally answer my repeated question.

I wish you a nice w.e. anyway,

Peter.

I've not found that, John. I get my son to post our prescriptions every one or two months (it depends on what the doctor allows at the time) to whatever is the nearest PO. If it is a sub-post office I ask first. The only problem I've had was in Liverpool where the main PO to!d me not to get it sent there again but directed me to a smaller PO across the city.

Do you have any evidence that Poste Restante will be stopped following partial privatisation?

I use it as well but it is not reliable applying for something when you do not know what the return date will be so sending a postal application to CRT for a winter mooring and hoping it will be returned before your 14 days is YP would not be a great idea, that was my point.

I arranged to have some post sent to Burscough last week and when I was in the Post Office checking it would be Ok they told me yes but not after 1 January 2015 as the service is being wound down and they were stopping then

Bad news regarding Post Restante, as we have made good use of this service. We have always phoned the branch before arranging a delivery and it has worked faultlessly for us. What to do from now on???