Birmingham Canal Navigations - a cruising and walking guide. I'm after a copy

Odana

Featured Posts

I've decided we want a copy of the BCN blue book to grace our new bookshelves and entertain us on next year's BCN Challenge.

I hear they come up occasionally on Amazon/Ebay. However, if anyone has a copy (or a copy of a copy) they want to part with, please do let me know. Forum seemed a sensible place to start shopping!

Google it - and BCN Bible, Blue Book, etc - you get assorted threads.

Detailed old guide to every tiny detail of interest on the BCN, as I understand it, if hard to decipher. I want one!

(The new shelving is still a month away and already I am plotting to overfill it..... I have so missed having books to hand!)

I may have a duplicate, I'll check next time I go to my storage unit.

I said "may" so if anyone else can offer one please don't let me stop you!

Yes please!!

I can probably find an electronic version that you can print out

Richard

I would be grateful for an electronic copy if possible.

I bought a copy a couple of years ago through Abe Books at a cost of £17.50! It is not exactly in pristine condition and is easily damaged.

Thanks!

I bought a copy a couple of years ago through Abe Books at a cost of £17.50! It is not exactly in pristine condition and is easily damaged.

Thanks!

Can be downloaded from:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/timlewis/Birmingham%20Canal%20Navigations%20A%20Cruising%20And%20Walking%20Guide.pdf

Tim

• Greenie 1

I can probably find an electronic version that you can print out

Richard

Thanks!

Thank you Tim.

Much appreciated!

That is fantastic Tim. Thanks for posting that. I've heard all about this book and been looking for a copy for ages. Would still like an original copy as well if any one has one for sale!

Just need to print off a few pages at a time at work now - I think they might notice if I try and print it all at once. Previous to finding this my favourite BCN book was The Other Sixty Miles of which I have 2 well used copies.

Thanks again for raising this topic and to Tim for posting a link to download it. I'm sure is saved Richard a lot of pm's!

Tom