b0atman

Featured Posts

Blast! I have some leaky side doors that I really wanted to get to grips with this weekend - once the locksmith has broken in for us (lost side-door key). Can't work on 'em in the rain though as with the doors and hatch open more rain will get in that via the official leak sad.png

I'm now glad I got the last coat on the water tank at 6.30 this morning.....been raining here since...even makes doing jobs I have inside harder as I can't have the slide open....

Oh well as I'm working away all next week stuck indoors in the dark it's bound to be warm and sunny for the rest of you!

Cheers

Gareth

I am supposed to be installing a Lister SR3 into a cruiser stern today. Having got drenched loading up the trailer, I'm working on plan B

Richard

Fit it with a pram hood first??

Yep!. it's a bummer - we have 34 turning up tomorrow for our annual St George's Day BBQ........ and Lord Rothchild's bloody Glis Glis have been chewing away at our Tents roof - another test for Gaffer tape.......

L

I'm overjoyed that its raining as my latest job is buzzing off rust, treating and painting the swims on a w/beam boat. Its orrible, I've got through 4 face breathing masks already. Think I'll watch a bit of snooker instead.

I'm overjoyed that its raining as my latest job is buzzing off rust, treating and painting the swims on a w/beam boat. Its kin orrible, I've got through 4 face breathing masks already. Think I'll watch a bit of snooker instead.

I'm overjoyed that its raining as my latest job is buzzing off rust, treating and painting the swims on a w/beam boat. Its orrible, I've got through 4 face breathing masks already. Think I'll watch a bit of snooker instead.

Ronnie OSullivan in 5 mins :-)

Hopefully this rain will bring the level up a bit, had a word with Denver to see if they could do owt, the word was that they were shutting the sluice down by 25% because of reduced flows so with a bit of luck we will stop ploughing furrows on the bottom.

Phil