Fair Warning!! Camouflage Boat on Trent & Mersey

tillergirl

Featured Posts

When are we going over the top?

(Or are we alteady?)

I feel as if I've already gone over the top! Don't get edgy in your plucky enthusiasm Wanted and keep you Welly boot at the ready. Here at battalion HQ Headquarters Q we are awaiting in breathless state for news from our vigilant spies A. Fincher and Co of the enemies Camo boats wherabouts. captain.gif

Edited by bizzard

Biz, will you not consider a 'Home Guard' division to assist in the final push for victory? Home Guard being that percentage of marina moored boaters who never leave their home to visit the boat! They must certainly have something to offer, if only to constantly man their keyboards (at home).

Edited by Doorman

I feel as if I've already gone over the top! Don't get edgy in your plucky enthusiasm Wanted and keep you Welly boot at the ready. Here at battalion HQ Headquarters Q we are awaiting in breathless state for news from our vigilant spies A. Fincher and Co of the enemies Camo boats wherabouts. captain.gif

I have a tricycle with a basket of short and long range wellies at the ready, just waiting for the whistle Sar!

Trooper bowten is ready,trained as a sniper 1972 to 1978.Still have mi eye when comes to sniping.

Brilliant Ian, a crack shot is just what we want. There are countless snipers on the forum but they seem reluctant to come forward. I will seek out a nice high tree for you to snipe from. Extra leave is awarded to all proven enemy kills.captain.gif

Camouflage boat just passed Huddlesford going north towards Fradley.

Paul

Aha!!! Good sleuthing PaulD, but keep it under your hat, we don't want the enemy to get wind of the danger of what will befall them.captain.gif

Edited by bizzard

I have a tricycle with a basket of short and long range wellies at the ready, just waiting for the whistle Sar!

Great news! That means some of the troops can wade in on command. Surely with everything now in readiness, an assault is imminent?

Biz, will you not consider a 'Home Guard' division to assist in the final push for victory? Home Guard being that percentage of marina moored boaters who never leave their home to visit the boat! They must certainly have something to offer, if only to constantly man their keyboards (at home).

Indeed! Certainly Doorman a home guard division would be most welcome as I believe a bunch of Homeguard divs which can amount to numbers in excess of 50,000 men will ensure absolute and overwhelming success. captain.gif

Well done, stand by and don't nod off. captain.gifcaptain.gif

I used to be a good shot with a gun but no good with a dart

Excellent Sueb and very valiant .. What about the bayonet?. Don't forget we need you alive after our success to council and tend the wounded and shell shocked.captain.gif

Maggots fully loaded and catapults at the ready sir , although we could have a problem if the assault is delayed

Well done Tuscan, keep em fresh and alive in moist sawdust. Any that look like poor and about to snuff it give the little beggers mouth to mouth ressusitation.captain.gif

Amendment;- New recruits to the force. DeanS, Philys, Angie, Cheshire rose, Wanted, FORTUNATA, By'eck, Gibbo, Smiley Pete, Nicknorman and The dog house have also been sent their call up papers.

Back up and electrical technicians are required for time bomb fuses and detonators and the like, so Gibbo, Nicknorman, By'eck and Smiley Pete will work under the eagle and expert eye of the battalions chief electrical engineers the one and only DeanS and FORTUNATA both well known for their experteeze in all things electronical, especially when under big pressure. Fighting skills doubtful.

Infantry. also tedious duties, like potato peeling, vermin control and hygene will be taken care of by TDH and his bloodhound ''Dennis'' of internet fame. Fighting skills, needs more excercise and square bashing.

Troop entertainment and bar tending duties during the lulls,. Philys, Angie and Cheshire rose ably assisted by BSP with their skimpy dancing outfits, all of whom known to be fearsome, ferocious and blood thirsty combatants, crack shots with a gun and thought to be very accurate with the bayonet when under the influence.

Wanted, ''Infantry'' Known in military circles as '' Tosser Dunlop''. second to none with his Welly tossing accuracy in the face of the enemy and should certainly earn an Onion bargee chocolate medal.

Further call up papers will be issued. Update this evening. Anyone that's delicate or has abnormal tendances are welcome so don't be shy, please apply. Don't be backward in coming forward.

F.M. bizzard. captain.gif

Ready when you guys are

crossbpw.jpg

Bullseye.jpg

I have found some more recruits as well

claypigeons.jpg

Now now then young Bizzard, best you leave this to the hands of trained professionals, we in the Agency have had years of dealing with miscreants such as this.

In the briefing last night that frightfully good chap James T Berk came up with a plan involving stale buns and porridge

No good doing an injury to chaps like that you need a good supply of bread pudding and dynamite

And that lass with the crossbow is Ginger..probably an enemy spy

Toodle pip

Bib Brother is watching you

Edited by Bond.Basildon Bond

Ready when you guys are

crossbpw.jpg

Bullseye.jpg

I have found some more recruits as well

claypigeons.jpg

Bly me Philys, I hope your not trigger happy though and start shooting the wrong folk. You can join Bowten up in the tree. Don't forget your other invaluable main duty of entertaining the troops though.captain.gif

Well done Tuscan, keep em fresh and alive in moist sawdust. Any that look like poor and about to snuff it give the little beggers mouth to mouth ressusitation.:captain:

Right away no flies on us eh !!

Now now then young Bizzard, best you leave this to the hands of trained professionals, we in the Agency have had years of dealing with miscreants such as this.

In the briefing last night that frightfully good chap James T Berk came up with a plan involving stale buns and porridge

No good doing an injury to chaps like that you need a good supply of bread pudding and dynamite

And that lass with the crossbow is Ginger..probably an enemy spy

Toodle pip

Bib Brother is watching you

I'll take heed, thanks. Send the ammunition in a posh sealed envelope by 1st class post.captain.gif

Right away no flies on us eh !!

Or Bluebottles. captain.gif

If you can fix me up with a plane I have a BSA WW2 Parabike and a Home Guard uniform, I could parachute down onto the tow path and surprise them. With the HG pretend rifle (from about a mile away it looks realish) I could hold them up until the troops arrive. Only thing that concerns me is if the troops turn on me for riding a bike on the tow path, so I would need immunity.

If you can fix me up with a plane I have a BSA WW2 Parabike and a Home Guard uniform, I could parachute down onto the tow path and surprise them. With the HG pretend rifle (from about a mile away it looks realish) I could hold them up until the troops arrive. Only thing that concerns me is if the troops turn on me for riding a bike on the tow path, so I would need immunity.

Excellent Rumblequeen. I once had a ex paratroopers Corgi bike. Don't worry I'll give the troops your description and you shall have immunity for I shall provide you with an enormous Red cross badge, and you can operate under the command of Sueb.captain.gif

Edited by bizzard

With a somewhat empty boat I volunteer for mine-laying duties. I will keep everyone (else) posted as to where these are laid (though I am a bit forgetful).

Am also good for devising booby traps, anti-personnel devices, and traps for long noses.

With a somewhat empty boat I volunteer for mine-laying duties. I will keep everyone (else) posted as to where these are laid (though I am a bit forgetful).

Am also good for devising booby traps, anti-personnel devices, and traps for long noses.

Superb system 4-50, booby traps are the way to go, you are now enlisted in the Sappers division.captain.gif

What about the chap who takes films from his model helicopter?

I'm sure the 'copter could be adapted to take a bouncing bomb.

Ah! yes ''Top-Cat. what an asset he could be with his radio controlled drone to carry out aerial recconoitering .captain.gif

Edited by bizzard