I Am Onboard!

Alanji

Featured Posts

Train to Nottingham last night. Sitting in my lovely cosy boat with the new stove pumping out heat and the gas central heating redundant.

A few jobs to do before starting cruising Tuesday or Wednesday (ice and the Trent permitting). Finding where to stow everything, although there is much more room for storage than I thought - could have brought more clutter!

Very excited. :clapping:

Alan

Edited by Alanji

Oh how wonderful and exciting!

You have waited a long time for this day. I sincerely hope you enjoy every minute and please don't be concerned that you have not got enough clutter. It will find it's way in to fill all that space soon enough.

Keep us posted on your travels :cheers:

Train to Nottingham last night. Sitting in my lovely cosy boat with the new stove pumping out heat and the gas central heating redundant.

A few jobs to do before starting cruising Tuesday or Wednesday (ice and the Trent permitting). Finding where to stow everything, although there is much more room for storage than I thought - could have brought more clutter!

Very excited. :clapping:

Alan

Congrats. Which way ars yoh planning to go?

Thank you to all for your good wishes.

Particular thanks to those I met at Loughborough, who offered a very friendly welcome to the boating community and affirmed my decision that this was the right choice.

Look forward to seeing old and new at Gnosall.

Kettle on!

Alan

Thank you to all for your good wishes.

Particular thanks to those I met at Loughborough, who offered a very friendly welcome to the boating community and affirmed my decision that this was the right choice.

Look forward to seeing old and new at Gnosall.

Kettle on!

Alan

:cheers:

Please keep us updated with your progress - see you at Gnosall!