Todays the day

JerryP

Featured Posts

Of course you are excited! Who wouldn't be? Also I am certain that there is not only me that is more than a tad green with envy that you are taking ownership of such a lovely boat. Terrified? Don't be daft! What an amazing adventure! - you have all the people here sitting at their keyboards just waiting to type the answer to all your questions. Now be a good chap and give them something to do so they don't start bickering again ;)

Enjoy yourself and we hope we might get to see just how broad that grin is when we pass by a little later today :cheers:

Congratulations! I am hoping to buy my first boat in the next few months and just like you, I am excited and terrified at the same time. However, help will not be too far away as since joining this forum a couple of months ago, I have found it to be an invaluable source of information and I know that folks will only be too pleased to help if the need arises.

Enjoy :cheers:

Today's the day when i take ownership of my first boat ! ,this will also be my home ,Am i excited ? yes ,am I really terrified ? ,yes ,do i know what i'm doing ? ,probably not ,Here's my boat.

http://www.longportbrokerage.co.uk/boatdetails.asp?ID=580

Green with envy! That'll be me late this year if all goes to plan.

Enjoy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Briliant Jerry.

Great to see everything come to fruition all at once and your swift move on the offer sealed it.

Have a great day today, 3/4 of it will go in one ear and disappear so don't worry about missing anything, you've always got us lot to ask ..... :rolleyes:

Happy sailing and we will see you down this way soon.

:cheers:

My first boat was an 18 foot 6 inch Norman so somewhat different to yours although I progressed to a narrowboat eventually . I certainly envy you and I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute .

Congratulations Jerry, you've got yourself a goodlooking boat there, with a beautiful engine, enjoy it all for at least 100 %

Peter.

My first boat was an 18 foot 6 inch Norman so somewhat different to yours although I progressed to a narrowboat eventually . I certainly envy you and I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute .

I dont see how that is progression :lol:

To the OP.

Congratulations and enjoy :cheers:

Congratulations! A life changing move.

Is it pumpout or casette?

It doesn't matter.....that engine will suck EVERYTHING in.... AND burn it! Lovely boat...enjoy! :D:cheers:

<chuckle>