Another new year

jenlyn

Featured Posts

No, but we shall have to buy some this year. Over the years we have bought various packs of greetings cards each year. A couple of years ago we did a stocktake, and found that the Christmas card box contained well over a hundred unused cards. These have lasted us for the last two Christmasses but only the grotty ones are left now. It's cut the expense of the last two festive seasons though.

Happy new year to all.

Is it me,or are Christmas's getting closer together?

Its your age! I have a theory that the rate of time passing is inversely proportional to the amount of it you have left.

Perhaps after they've found the Higgs Bosun, I'll get them to put my theory through their machine!!!!!!

Brian

Its your age! I have a theory that the rate of time passing is inversely proportional to the amount of it you have left.

Perhaps after they've found the Higgs Bosun, I'll get them to put my theory through their machine!!!!!!

Brian

I suspect that your theory holds true ;)

I suspect that your theory holds true ;)

:smiley_offtopic: I've only just noticed you are a "long standing" member, CatWeasel. Should you not be offered a chair at this point?

Edited by Pentargon